ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio Sport Build In Progress :)

Clio Sport, Navara
Well im 17 so i cant afford insurance on any of the bigger engine clio sports, but this one was a perfect for me when it came up for sale. When i 1st got it, it was off a lovely 80 year old lady who used it once a week to go to the shop and back, she was putting it up for sale as she became ill and unfortunaley couldnt drive any more, i was the 1st to know that its up for sale and she let me have it for a lovely £1500 :) i think it was a good buy 45,000 on the clock and full service history not a scratch on it.

Here is how it looks when i 1st got it :)
02072010251.jpg

I orderd some Spax lowering springs to drop it a little, (cant really tell with the rims i have on it now) I then got my hands on some Angel Eye Lights, Not everyone likes them but for me i love them and think they make my car stand out that little bit more :)
05102010405.jpg

After that i decided a good colour codeing was in order :)
SV200040.jpg

SV200033.jpg

SV200028.jpg

This friday im going down to Stoke to pick up some 16" 182 wheels for a very nice price ;) will be interesting to see what the out come of it is. (will post more pictures for you all)Also l want to get some clear indicators on the side and i think i need the door handle's colour codeing aswell, then maybe sprey the break calipers either red, yellow or electric blue! any one have any ideas of a nice colour?

thanks for looking :cool:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
182 wheels will and do look naff on a ph1 shape...Come to think of it, they look pants on a 182.

Clio RS 182
182 wheels will and do look naff on a ph1 shape...Come to think of it, they look pants on a 182.

you've been on here that long you've probably grown sick of seeing them. IMO they look better than turini's, BRING ON THE HATE!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
you've been on here that long you've probably grown sick of seeing them. IMO they look better than turini's, BRING ON THE HATE!

Nowt to do with the time on here. The 182 wheels are horrible things. The F1 cups/15's or 16's look better.

Clio Sport, Navara
yeah But for £230 in pritty much perfect condition (one has a scuff, im getting them spreyed gun metal gray anyways,new tyres cant go wrong really :) But they will look better than the ones i allready have on wont they :) thats the main thing

Clio Sport, Navara
Well i said i would put a picture of my car up when i got the new wheels and ive finaly got round to doing it :) hope you all like, i love it :D

29102010457.jpg

1.2 Dynamique 16v
Looks alot better to be honest!

Not a fan of the angel eyes like, but it looks very tidy.

Anything else?

Clio Sport, Navara
Looks alot better to be honest!

Not a fan of the angel eyes like, but it looks very tidy.

Anything else?

Erm nahh not really just engine work even though its a 1.4, every little thing helps :) maybe even invest in a high lift cam :) haha!!

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
Get a black bonnet badge ;) ( ps I could sell you one ;) )

A set of either smoked or clear side repeaters then some ph2 rear lights and your done!

Clio Sport, Navara
Get a black bonnet badge ;) ( ps I could sell you one ;) )

A set of either smoked or clear side repeaters then some ph2 rear lights and your done!

how much you selling them for? Yeah got some of the tinting spray just waiting to have a nice sunny warm day to do it:) and yeah deffinately getting the phase2 lights

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Looking better, but they're not the best looking wheel. Really heavy too.

Not a fan of the lights, either.

Clio Sport, Navara
Looking awesome on the new wheels, now just to detango it :)

haha thanks man :D still needs a clean though but i live out in the country side, farmers been doing stuff to his feilds recently and theres loads of mud all over the roads so not going to clean it untill the roads clear :)