ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clio

White Clio 200 Cup
Ok here is some pictures of my clio

2003 Dynamique , had it for a little over 6 months and been gradually modifying it bit by bit to my taste.

So far i`ve added the following:-

K&N 57i induction kit
Custom full de-cat exhaust system by AAS with 3.5" pipe
Lowered 40mm on Gmax springs
Back three windows tinted limo black (new bootlid hence the lack of tint on back window)
Clio 172 spoiler colour coded
Smoothed and colour coded boot
dewipered

Myclioside2.gif

Myclioback.gif

Mycliocloseupback.gif

All comments, ideas for any future modifications...etc..welcome :)

looks good, not a fan of the zorst or smoothed boot but each to their own, as long as you like it mate!

jamie

106 Rallye
Looks very smart! Well done! A set of rims should set if off nicely, 17"s I reckon ;)

Really like the smoothed boot too

White Clio 200 Cup
Incidentally that white blemish on the last picture isn`t a dent, but the reflection of my camera phone flash..before anyone..queries it :p

White Clio 200 Cup
Thanks...

i`m considering getting Kei rss 17" rims in gunmetal...but im a tad indecisive as to whether i should go as big...and whether to go with gunmetal or perhaps black hmmmm

Chocolate Bar™
if u lower it further get rid of those shitty g max springs as they're no good for your shocks, get a full kit or coilovers :cool:

Black 172 MK2
get a ph2 rear bumper and then get it all colour coded. Personaly i wouldnt go for a 172 front bumper but i would look into smoothing the front something like middos old car. One of the best looking front bumper on a non-sport. and of cource some 17" would look good.

White Clio 200 Cup
get a ph2 rear bumper and then get it all colour coded. Personaly i wouldnt go for a 172 front bumper but i would look into smoothing the front something like middos old car. One of the best looking front bumper on a non-sport. and of cource some 17" would look good.

i`ve been considering getting a 172 rear bumper/front bumper/sideskirts etc...but i`m unsure as to how long i`ll have the car for, and i would like to upgrade to a 172 cup if i can within the next year or so...

Wheels will definately happen though, along with full color coding, and i`d been thinking about adding a 172/182 still front grill, and possibly smoothing the front of the car where the renault badge is..also considering a custim re-map..but not sure whether the minimal power gain will be worth the £400 i was quoted.

Any pics of Middos old car? so i can see what your on about..or indeed any clios with a smoothed front?

1.6 16v
I like it!

Did you get the boot done pro??

What about your rear number plate light?? Get rid of the one that should show up the plate.

White Clio 200 Cup
does it go mush quicker withg the mods?

When i fitted the induction kit, i noticed the car was more responsive certainly- i tested the top end and it levelled out at 120mph, i haven`t tested it since getting the de-cat, but it definately feels quicker.

White Clio 200 Cup
I like it!

Did you get the boot done pro??

What about your rear number plate light?? Get rid of the one that should show up the plate.

Cheers!

The bootlid and spoiler were purchased from a seller on e-bay, as he wanted to return his 172 to standard...so the boot was already smoothed, i then got the spoiler and the boot fully resprayed by a local bodyshop, saved me the hassle and cost of getting my original boot smoothed and then sprayed! Plus if i ever to return the car back to standard/ish i have my old bootlid and spoiler to hand :)

Since those pictures were taken, ive added a numberplate light myself, which shines from the right onto the plate itself...so eventually, when i get the car colourcoded, i`ll get the bodyshop to smoothen the old recess where the numberplate light was...and paint over it.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^ Well i seen the clio campus today and i thought the smoothin just looks wrong! Maybe if you smoothed the bumpers and went for the euro look it would look for fitting...Dunno!

Cup spoilers always a nice touch.

White Clio 200 Cup
^ Well i seen the clio campus today and i thought the smoothin just looks wrong! Maybe if you smoothed the bumpers and went for the euro look it would look for fitting...Dunno!

Cup spoilers always a nice touch.

I still need to get the car colour coded though so i think the back of it should look pretty smart, i have considered getting a 172 style rear bumper..but i`m not too sure if i`ll have this car for long enough to warrant the extra cost...we`ll see :)

White Clio 200 Cup
Chris3110... cheers matey its done to please myself, which is surely the main purpose/reason for modifying isn`t it!?

LeighK18... I`ll be in touch if i decide to flog the smoothed boot :)