ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio!

Seat Ibiza
Nice job mate! Im glad to see there isn't twin 3'' pipes sticking out the rear!
And your boot job looks good mate!!!!

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Thanks :D no no nice and subtle. Ah cheers mate, wanted the boot like that for ages now. Sounds reallly well!

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Just a quick update, would have been other small things but the weather was s**t. Finally got around the putting silver bulbs in the back and new rubber around the windscreen as some have broken off :/
Heres some pics of the bulbs:
Before:
IMG-20110528-00263.gif

IMG-20110528-00264.gif

After:
IMG-20110528-00265.gif

IMG-20110528-00266.gif

Fiesta ST-3
haha Jay that one in the coop is awful! On the way in there is the pink hump thing outside the coop, I got stuck on there and then on the way out I nearly ripped my frigging bumper off! The coop is now a no-go for me!

Saw your car parked on skipton high street on sunday night too... were you out? A couple of people asked if it was my car haha... people think low clio, Chris? I was trying to explain that you had the same wheels etc but drunk people don't understand!

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
haha Jay that one in the coop is awful! On the way in there is the pink hump thing outside the coop, I got stuck on there and then on the way out I nearly ripped my frigging bumper off! The coop is now a no-go for me!

Saw your car parked on skipton high street on sunday night too... were you out? A couple of people asked if it was my car haha... people think low clio, Chris? I was trying to explain that you had the same wheels etc but drunk people don't understand!

Yes it is haha! I can just about get in and out slowly....Sunday night yes, went out for abit but wasnt drinking so went in the car haha. Was packed everywhere, police, ambulances, fights......thought i was in keighley until i looked around haha

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Really nice mate looking so much better than the start! I wouldn't bother getting it colour coded! It looks well nice as it is! Good job!!!

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Really nice mate looking so much better than the start! I wouldn't bother getting it colour coded! It looks well nice as it is! Good job!!!

Cheeers mate :D ye i've been debating colour coding for a whlie now and still dont know lol

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Wash, polish and waxed the car today, added a new front plate and have been changing the height. Looks much better now i think :D

IMG-20110701-00317.gif

IMG-20110701-00318.gif

IMG-20110701-00322.gif

IMG-20110701-00325.gif

IMG-20110701-00329.gif

IMG-20110701-00321.gif

1eight2
Really like it some nice shots there. Front plate is a police magnet, i'd use some velcro strips and keep the original in the boot. If you do get pulled then you can stick it on and hope they let you off.
Keep up the good work!

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Thanks for all the comments :) this is now the end of the project for me and I am selling the car on. Time for an upgrade after 2 years, the car has been great!

Want to thank everyone who has helped me with questions and things and also people who I bought parts from :)