ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio

Clio Sport 1.2 16V
So far this is it now

190400_1838095948448_1121975760_2194174_1119072_n.jpg

Everything has come to a halt right now though had to get the clutch replaced and some knob knocked the wing mirror off and scratched front wing.. So not got anything planned majorly until at least the summer now unfortunately!

It is a 1.2l 16V Campus Sport with A/C

Future Mods
RS Grill
Get some new front fogs
Colour Code side-strips and spray bullet white/grey
Lowering
New backbox and exhaust system
RS Bodykit

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
My first mod would be to remove those horrible horrible wheels!

Clio Sport 1.2 16V
Haters can hate all they like at the end of the day - I am not the type of person who copies the same thing as everyone else, I like to have something different and to be the wheels do look decent wouldn't get rid of them :) They may of not been my first choice though but they do the job :)

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Sell them, make some money and the car will look much better with standard wheels until you can afford to do all the mods in your list at the same time.

If you really look at that picture it looks like the cars and wheels aren't connected!

The rest of the car is lovely by the way

Clio Sport 1.2 16V
Sell them, make some money and the car will look much better with standard wheels until you can afford to do all the mods in your list at the same time.

If you really look at that picture it looks like the cars and wheels aren't connected!

The rest of the car is lovely by the way

Wouldn't be making any money considering they cost me £600 - suppose they are not going to be everyones cup of tea though everyone is entitled to their opinions though, only had them in January as a present off the mrs so won't be changing them for a good while will just work around them.

Clio Sport 1.2 16V
You spent £600 on wheels? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Glad you find that amusing mate, I don't see anything funny about it? If I got the money to spend, I will spend it regardless, I don't like second hand or low budget stuff.

Haters can hate all they like at the end of the day - I am not the type of person who copies the same thing as everyone else, I like to have something different and to be the wheels do look decent wouldn't get rid of them :) They may of not been my first choice though but they do the job :)

So did standards tbh.

Clio Sport 1.2 16V
I COULD BE EQUALLY HARSH/HARSHER ABOUT YOUR CAR. WIND YOUR NECK IN.

CAR LOOKS DECENT, REALLY WOULD BENIFIT FROM A DROP THOUGH FELLA.

oh fcuk off caps lock.

Thanks - next major thing will be having it dropped will be looking at it around early June though as things stand

So did standards tbh.
Wasn't a big fan of the standards wanted to make the car more "mine", see where you are coming from though :)

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
are you one of the lucky ones to get a 1.2 without a sunroof?

sorry but the wheels have to go

Fiesta ST-3
Crikey, £600!? In my opinion you could have picked up something that would suit the clio much better for half the price!

That being said, it's a bit late. So lower it, RS grille and whatever you do... DON'T get lexus lights next haha!

Mk5 golf gti
If them wheels were on a 172 then yes haters can hate

its a 1.2 if he likes the look then thats all good

they look ok to me :) needs lowering then get decent exhaust

then enjoy :)

e92 330i
Welcome to cs. I used to be like you, rolling on wolfrace alloys and an arch gap bigger then jordans flange. One year of cs and I'm rolling on oz f1s and sportlines. Thing is people on here know what looks good and what doesn't. They may come across a little harsh but mean well and are only trying to help.

It's your car, if you like it that's all that matters. Plans sound good and the car looks tidy, loose the wheels btw :)

Clio Sport 1.2 16V
These are Lenso Samurai Alloys, the gap is shocking I am starting to think I should of lowered before having the alloys but dropping it and having a RS bodykit is the next two things on the cards!