ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MY Clio.

Reanult Clio mk2 red
I wonder if you could help I would like to do things to my car, and I don't know where to start.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/group.php?discussionid=177&do=discuss

Good Audio system - maybe sub as well.
De-Badge - Get rid of ever badge expect the "Clio" on the boot.
Induction kit
Side-Repeaters - Don't know how to take them off and put clear one's on
Lights around the car - completely or just the bulbs (I would like to change them completely)
Pedals - Not sure on how
Arial - Not sure on how
Aero Wiper Blades
Gear Stick and Hand Brake
Colour code black trims to match the car
Interior - Paint/ change to different model.

Maybe cost is a big thing here.
lower
exhaust
Alloy's

MK3 GTI golf 16v
everything you said except dont bother buying new pedals. dont get an induction kit. probably would not bother with gear stick etc.

change your alloys cus there horrible and the first thing i would do is lower it cus standard looks horrid. apart from that everything youve said sounds good mate

Reanult Clio mk2 red
everything you said except dont bother buying new pedals. dont get an induction kit. probably would not bother with gear stick etc.

change your alloys cus there horrible and the first thing i would do is lower it cus standard looks horrid. apart from that everything youve said sounds good mate

why don't get an induction kit... would you have any advise on how to do the rest.

a low one
do you have triangle looking headlights? or more oval shape?

Also induction kits will sap power, they wont improve performance in anyway itll just give a "roar", but a decent exhaust sounds much better!

chumpmobile
induction kits are shite

you need

dual optics
coilovers
maybe new wheels but if you are on a budget dont bother yet, just take off the hubcaps and run on steels :cool:
colour code
clear side repeaters
shorter ariel

in that order

MK7 Fiesta TDCI ZS
I wonder if you could help I would like to do things to my car, and I don't know where to start.

Side-Repeaters - Don't know how to take them off and put clear one's on
Pedals - Not sure on how
Arial - Not sure on how
repeaters pull out! with a aid of a flat bladed screwdriver! Be careful with cheap ebay ones they have plastic clips that hold into the inner wing, ''autoart'' branded ones i bought were roughly 7 or 8 quid and have metal ones.. much easier when u come to take them out as they dont break into pieces!

pedals you have the drill holes to make them fit also modify the plastic accelerator pedal so you can drill a aluminium pedal on top.

aerial i cut mine down with a hacksaw and it still works fine!

best thing to get is a haynes manual and a decent toolkit if you havent got one already with a good range of torx bits they always come in handy! :)

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Lows are a must ;)

IMG_0863.jpg

IMG_0865.jpg

IMG_1309.jpg

some ideas and some whoring ;)