ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my 'different' clio back from new paint :)

TT 225+
I quite like that mate, lovely colour, only thiing i'd change would have been the front badge, i'd have left it and probably sprayed it the same as the wheels.

as for the badge, if you could do one for me i'd be most grateful :) pm me a price if you can do it dude :)

I love the colour choice, and the black trims compliment it very well too. It's good to see someone who has actually bothered to pay decent money for a good job as it looks a very good finish.

Only thing I think lets the car down are the years out of date rear lights, lets down a unique car with lights that every chav sticks on their sheds.

non sport
agree with the general opinion, colour and badge are immense!!well done for trying something different, think it needs the renault badge on the front bumper and also not a massive fan of the wheels but like i say hats off to you for doin it mate.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Funny, I'd be wondering what a clio would look like in Sepang Bronze or with twin centre exhausts.

The colour's a bit hard to tell from your pics, but from pics of other cars, I bet that look amazing up close. Not sure on the exhaust from that pic, think it may look better if it was cut into the bumper a bit more and the the pipes were a little shorter.

Like someone else, would look better with the plate off for pics, or with a smaller plate. And IMO, the red wheels don't work for me personally, maybe black centres or colour coded like these.

normal_156575-4.jpg

e212.jpg

Not knocking you mate and not telling you my way would look better than yours, it's all opinion. It's good to see something different from the sheep of the norm, it's your car so as long as your happy. It's also good to see something different that shouldn't be posted on barryboys. Love the clio badge, I reckon a red diamond on the front would look good.

Get some more pics to show off that colour!

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Colour's good! Style's not bad either. The front plate placement doesn't look right imo.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
looks sweet only things id personaly change are the badgeless bumper (they look odd to me without the badge), Wheels (same colour combo just not them) and back lights all red like "Rami" said.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I really like that mate, sepang bronze is a fantastic colour choice.

Kudos for being different, id say get dark wheels or atleast powder coat them a dark colour perhaps, good work otherwise

Renault Sport Clio 182
i actually like it,

i mean yeah i would change a couple of little things like adding the front badge on, and im not 100% on the wheels but its a great little car, really like the back, especially the exhaust, good to see something different done well.

nice.

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
I really love this car man! The colour is a real eye catcher, big thumbs up for daring to do this :)

Stagecoach Ticket
Never would of thought of doing this myself but really does look good! well done!

But....

Sorry but them wheels are s**t! Proper cheap chavy wheels sprayed well.

Some nice euro wheels would be mint! maybe some ronal turbos with red writting to stick to your theme? you could proberly sell them for quite abit on ebay aswell so swapping wouldent cost to much, think you would really see the positive impact new wheels would make.

SG9 Forester STi
Agree with the majority of the others, I love the colour but I don't think the wheels go too well. I don't think the red looks too good. Also would have to put the front diamond back in as it looks a little lost without it.

Other than that though, cracking job on the car and kudos to you for being different :) ...and for thinking that badge up, looks cool!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I like it! nice to see a different clio thats not chavved up. suits the car very well

Jb.

Mk2 Ph2 Non-Sport
Very, very, very nicee!!
Who's is the green civic? I've seen it in Gt Yarmouth a couple of weekends back

Clio 182 Sport
I think it looks mint! credit to you for the time and money spent on getting your car to this stage. I have noticed on all car forums members who want to be different seem to get riddiculed but tbh this should fuel you to keep on working on one off unique mods and the look/style you want to show. I had it all the time on the ZSOC club/forum as my ZS didnt have certain engine Mods and a track look that 95% of members have - when you go to shows it is boring to see club stands with rows of the same look/styled cars, its nice to have some black sheep in the mix too lol So far members on this forum are much nicer when giving feedback - even if they dont like the style. Same can not be said for other forums..... :) Keep up the good work. cant wait to see your motor in the flesh...

2014 Clio 200t edc
I'm sure I saw you in stafford the other day? If not there must be another like it!! If it was you, it looked awesome driving past!!

hi guys not seen this til just.. yeh would have been me in stafford to the user above.. big plans to take it that extra lil bit, lots of stretch, huuuge dish, centres still candy red, air ride, full interior retrimed in a one off colour, n the secret the forum hasnt seen yet, the ipad is rocking in the dash ;), looks and sounds ace

newer pics of how cars looking..

20931427.jpg

8240edc7.jpg

rear shot is diiferent now as standard lights r now back on for good, will be customisng the standard red lights for show use this year :)

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I love this car...

I'd love it to see the wheels in a dark colour and standard rear lights, Xenons are superb! Good work sir!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
The only thing I'm not a fan of on this car is the smooth diamond recess, I'm considering following suit and getting the bump strips filled in, then maybe some sport style 'pillars' to isolate the fog lights