ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My E36

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Always liked the 328M-TECS nearly bought a 97 techno voilet with lotus leather back in 02 but bmw would not pay full amount if block went as it was a nikasil block so i bought a new import 172 instead, is it a pre or post Nikasil block?

E30 318iS x2
Very cool, I like it.

Be interesting to see the power/weight compared to my super charged e30 (when its finished)

titanium 182,
i always see chavs driving these

in and amongst the jap crap ? or in and amongst the vw stuff :rasp:.

loved my old e36 m3 3.0

thats a nice e36. leave those rims on there they are a rare site these days. get some ickle scnitzer mirrors and a schnitzer top rear window spoiler the small 1 and it will be all complete :D schweet

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Cracking car.

Go for the dave.f kit mate its proven good gains and sounds mint on full chat.

Heres one i had on my old E46

07afc52e.jpg

fe038570.jpg

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
Thats stunning Jon! Always had a soft spot for those... especailly those wheels!

f**king Mortgage!!! :mad:

172, Tiguan
Ta. My 18 button OBC and the MTech steering wheel have turned up. Something to sort out at the weekend! :D

Dave F is the next thing on the list, though trying to sort out the version 2 rather than the older one I keep getting offered.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Looks awesome mate! Don't normally like red BMWs but yours looks really well looked after.

I was very tempted to get one instead of the 172 but was worried about running and maintenance cost because of the age.

325i manifold going on it?

172, Tiguan
That's lovely! Shame its an auto, but mileage and condition are spot on.

I think the beemer is doing 30 odd to the gallon, but I use it so rarely I've never worked it out. Rear pads and disks cost me £70 delivered, so costs aren't major league bad. My insurance is £250 a year as well.

Mine is making 20 bhp over standard with just a filter so it's a good one - and the mileage is more than that one as well!

Turbos.
Almost 300k! Impressive, would have to take a decent test drive before believing in some nice photos...

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I had a Dave_F on my M3 and the noise is sooooo addictive! Proper race car sounding!

(i'm not 12, honest!)

182 Trophy (#27/500)
mint results and awesome coloured car. lovin everythin about it. maybe e36 m3 as nxt car....hmmmm