ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My euro clio

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Colour's nice...thats it. Bodywork, interior, bonnet, wheels, petrol cap, shape of rear number plate, lights...All horrific! It's not euro, it's just overdone! Imo of course.

Prefer the mk3.

Also, does it not overheat? Canny be arsed scrolling above?!

A Euro'd one...
Colour's nice...thats it. Bodywork, interior, bonnet, wheels, petrol cap, shape of rear number plate, lights...All horrific! It's not euro, it's just overdone! Imo of course.

Prefer the mk3.

Also, does it not overheat? Canny be arsed scrolling above?!

So what constitutes Euro then oh great one?

No it doesn't overheat.

A Euro'd one...
Search for William.

The car was done for me with a Euro influence, I wanted to be original and not be like anyone else. My car is already a front cover/award winning car which i have won a lot of money from already and it has only been out for a few months. I could have been boring and bought a V6 and swing my d!ck on forums like I'm a big man but I'm not as narrow minded as some people.

Petrol Blue 182.
The car was done for me with a Euro influence, I wanted to be original and not be like anyone else. My car is already a front cover/award winning car which i have won a lot of money from already and it has only been out for a few months. I could have been boring and bought a V6 and swing my d!ck on forums like I'm a big man but I'm not as narrow minded as some people.

finally some one speaks!

*props*...euro isnt really my thing, not your car, just overall, however some look gd... thats a big achievement imo:)

Ali does speak his mind though, unlike alot who just jump on the bandwagon and bumlick ftl
not naming names ;]

120d M Sport
MMM i really like it, something very different to what u normally see on here. The paint, rims and interior are just pure luxury

A Euro'd one...
I organised a convoy around Central London on Saturday and two of my mates took some awesome shots of the car which I thought I'd share with you.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

b749c797.jpg

c2fd5ba4.jpg

f6dba8fa.jpg

270afe50.jpg

Yes I know I need silver visions, they're in the passenger side door card but I couldn't be bothered to fit them lol.

Petrol Blue 182.
big respect to you, do u still need the adapters or is it your brother who needs them? i get confused with teh accounts lol, neways thell be off hopefull tomorrow mate

A Euro'd one...
big respect to you, do u still need the adapters or is it your brother who needs them? i get confused with teh accounts lol, neways thell be off hopefull tomorrow mate

It was myself (Wa$) who was after the spacers but I don't think I'll need them now as im changing the wheels.

the rolling shots look mint!

Yeah I love them too.

still looking stunning m8 ,have u got your new wheels yet ?

Thanks, they are being shipped over in a couple of weeks. ;)

i love it... btw tunnel run coming up soon mate :p
ill keep u posted,, me and foxy are organising it,

jay

Turbos.
I think its well executed. The only thing i'd do is paint the bonnet, i don't think CF fits the rest of the car.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I think its well executed. The only thing i'd do is paint the bonnet, i don't think CF fits the rest of the car.

the man speaketh the truth.
change of wheels...no gold in them would look good.

i like it, the front bumper makes me think of a someone wearing a gimp mask , lol

nicely done, ignore the haters mate,

A Euro'd one...
love this car. Looks fantastic!

The feeling is mutual with your car too. :)

looks mint the way its been smoothed!!

nice stuff!

Thanks.

love it, only thing is the rear plate!

colour and interior is the perfect combo

Its UK font but because the recess has been chopped down so much the letters look a bit squashed together unfortunately. I hope to solve this with a 5 letter private plate.

I thought the colour combo would work well so I'm glad you agree.

the man speaketh the truth.
change of wheels...no gold in them would look good.

I like the cf bonnet but I do see your point.

The wheels have now sold so no more gold.

i like it, the front bumper makes me think of a someone wearing a gimp mask , lol

nicely done, ignore the haters mate,

Well it is a kinky looking car. ;)

Cheers, I plan to.

das really nice mate,
where did u get the rear lights from??
theyre well nice

These lights were originally from Germany and are actually my second set. The same ones that Russ was selling through Gas Performance but they have been modified to make them unique.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Was just my opinion...I don't have a v6...Mines just a 1.4 with a kit.

I think it's cracking:cool:

Don't worry about the boy Ali - if it's not a vee it's not worth having;)

;)

A Euro'd one...
Ok so there has been an update as many would have seen at the Ace Cafe meet. I have new hoops!

They are Artec Edition L's and as far as I'm aware they are the only set in the UK in this size and fitment which is 16x9's and 10's!

I am taking the title of the first and only Clio Mk2 in the country to have 10's on the rear which is pretty unheard of even on a European scale.

Here is how I got them fresh out of the box on Thursday from Germany.

IMGP1403.jpg

IMGP1402.jpg

IMGP1404.jpg

IMGP1405.jpg

IMGP1407.jpg

IMGP1408.jpg

I thought to myself where is the fun in keeping them silver so myself and Raymond on the Thursday night sprayed them to match the colour of the interior.

Friday afternoon I got the tyres fitted from Style Dynamix in Hayes as nobody could fit 195/40/16s on the 9's and 215/40/16s on the 10's.

IMGP1416.jpg

IMGP1420.jpg

IMGP1418.jpg

So here they are fitted on the Sunday for the meet.

IMGP1453.jpg

IMGP1454.jpg

IMGP1456.jpg

IMGP1457.jpg

IMGP1458.jpg

IMGP1459.jpg

A few more taken by the 'pros'...

ACE155.gif

ACE157.gif

ACE162.gif

IMG_6262.jpg

IMG_6347.jpg