ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My FCS photos

Slow red one
IMG_7493.jpg

IMG_7494.jpg

IMG_7495.jpg

IMG_7496.jpg

IMG_7521.jpg

IMG_7522.jpg

IMG_7524.jpg

IMG_7526.jpg

IMG_7488.jpg

IMG_7489.jpg

IMG_7490.jpg

IMG_7492.jpg

IMG_7519.jpg

IMG_7527.jpg

IMG_7525.jpg

IMG_7529.jpg

IMG_7531.jpg

IMG_7532.jpg

IMG_7533.jpg

IMG_7534.jpg

IMG_7535.jpg

IMG_7537.jpg

IMG_7538.jpg

IMG_7541.jpg

IMG_7542.jpg

IMG_7551.jpg

IMG_7560.jpg

IMG_7564.jpg

IMG_7590.jpg
IMG_7594.jpg

IMG_7597.jpg

IMG_7598.jpg

IMG_7599.jpg

IMG_7600.jpg

IMG_7601.jpg

IMG_7602.jpg

IMG_7604.jpg

IMG_7608.jpg

IMG_7624edit.jpg

ENJOY:)

DB.

BMW 440i
You can always see what cars people have soft spots for in there photo's.

You seem to like 206's.

Cracking pics! :)

Swift Sport
Mr Steburns! Was hoping to say hi to you today but never saw you by your car, could I ask what the colour code your wheels are? and how low it's sitting? Loved it:) and glad I was able to get a photo next to it:)

Cheers fella, tbh I seemed to spend most of my day on the track... Can't complain though, I had a wicked time :D

I'm not sure how much it's lowered, it was adjusted enough for it not to scrape when driving normally. As for the wheels I just got them done black lol :)

Slow red one
Cheers fella, tbh I seemed to spend most of my day on the track... Can't complain though, I had a wicked time :D

I'm not sure how much it's lowered, it was adjusted enough for it not to scrape when driving normally. As for the wheels I just got them done black lol :)
No specific name of the black then? did you do the Renault badges yourself? Cracking 197 in the flesh!

Homo spec mazda
Picture of mine :)

Allthough its in a bad way at the moment as ive had a lot going on, wasnt even meant to be going down decided at the last moment, literally 12 am today.

Swift Sport
No specific name of the black then? did you do the Renault badges yourself? Cracking 197 in the flesh!

Nah, there's a wheel refurbing place across from where I work. I just took them in and asked for black lol. Yours looked sweet too dude, yours and Sofaboys are my fave non-sport mk3's :)

Slow red one
Picture of mine :)

Allthough its in a bad way at the moment as ive had a lot going on, wasnt even meant to be going down decided at the last moment, literally 12 am today.
Was hoping to speak to you about yours actually, is it lowered on coils? was very low on the front! not much clearance. nice mk3

Slow red one
Nah, there's a wheel refurbing place across from where I work. I just took them in and asked for black lol. Yours looked sweet too dude, yours and Sofaboys are my fave non-sport mk3's :)
O right sweet, maybe mine will go black next year as they took a beating from the winter and all. You do the badges yourself?

Homo spec mazda
Ye I wanted to speak to you about how yours coped on track as I wanted to pop out.
+ yours looks as low even though im on coilovers fully wound down.