ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Flame Red Ph2 172

2002 Flame Red 172
Hey folks. Thought it was time I shared some pics of my new car. Iv had 4 clios but this is my first sport and im loving it. I bought it for £1700 at the start of December. It had 69k miles on the clock and completely standard apart from a Stainless backbox. Iv had no problems with it what so ever and it drives so smooth. Im happy as Larry

DSC_0107.jpg

DSC_0264.jpg

DSC_0267.jpg

P1150575.jpg

P1150583.jpg

P1150579.jpg

P1150532.jpg

P1150518.jpg

P1150574.jpg

2012-01-10_15-57-33_HDR.jpg

P1150499.jpg

DSC_0233.jpg

DSC_0234.jpg

2002 Flame Red 172
I personally think its the nicest colour they come in Kieran. Im also not a fan of the exhaust clio rs 172. Will be replacing it soon.

2002 Flame Red 172
Flamers look lovely when they r nice and clean, good choice mate

Thankyou. Washed it again today. It looked beautiful in the sunlight. Im in Scotland. It was a beautiful clear day today. Wasnt very warm though. The frost was out all day.

2002 Flame Red 172
£500 more than mine, similar miles and mine was fucked and a ph1! Bargain mate, looks lovely :)

My budget was 2k so I feel I have done well. Especially in that colour. Only downsides are a small tear in the drivers seat but its barely noticeable and 2 small dents on the drivers door where some donut has opened their door on it. Hasnt broken the paint though so easily popped back out. The washerjets leak at the headlights and the speedo very occasionally doesnt work. Think its a loose connection. Tbh the only thing that lets it down is the dents on the door which I plan on getting fixed next month. Im very pleased with my purchase.

My budget was 2k so I feel I have done well. Especially in that colour. Only downsides are a small tear in the drivers seat but its barely noticeable and 2 small dents on the drivers door where some donut has opened their door on it. Hasnt broken the paint though so easily popped back out. The washerjets leak at the headlights and the speedo very occasionally doesnt work. Think its a loose connection. Tbh the only thing that lets it down is the dents on the door which I plan on getting fixed next month. Im very pleased with my purchase.

doesnt sound to bad, and easy fixs! this site will tell you everything you need to know :)

mine had no electric windows (wood holding the windows up) bald tyres, leaking coolant hoses and radiator, dents, scratches, various lights didnt work etc.

But i found fixing the car made me grow madly attached to it and i couldnt sell it as i planned too :/

2002 Flame Red 172
doesnt sound to bad, and easy fixs! this site will tell you everything you need to know :)

mine had no electric windows (wood holding the windows up) bald tyres, leaking coolant hoses and radiator, dents, scratches, various lights didnt work etc.

But i found fixing the car made me grow madly attached to it and i couldnt sell it as i planned too :/

Wood holding the windows up! Ha thats some ghetto clio. Glad you got so attached to it. There stunning wee cars

2002 Flame Red 172
No because of the spare wheel insert. Ktec do a replica for a 172, but personally I'd go for a stealth system and keep it looking neat. I loved my flamer, it was absolutely mint!

Cheers dude. Not sure. I like the look of the 182 back end. Think it would be nice in the red

Looks reallt nice mate. Some people on here have a lot of problems with theirs so if its a good'un its a keeper!