ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Ford ST purchase

Audi A3
Hello all,

Well after a few on going months of troubles with the 172 i decided enough was enough and to move on. Always had a soft spot for the Fiesta ST's and when i saw this one advertised locally i thought id pop down and have a look, after a quick test drive my mind was made up and a day later i was happily driving it home! :) Rubbish iPhone pictures atm I'm afraid.

IMG_3978_zps9ed17bc0.gif

IMG_3980_zps099a7f66.gif

IMG_3982_zps6590288c.gif

Pretty much in near perfect condition minus 2 little scratches that will be attended too. I do have a long list of bits of buy for it, but plan on enjoying it and taking my time with it, doing a couple of little OCD bits in the next few weeks, Then see how it pans out after that! So far really enjoying it!

Thanks
James

Clio 172
My house mate wants one of these. I want him to get one so I can do some back to back tests. I like the ST, I just think ford lack sole and the interiors are all lacking some design/quality and I always seem to go French!!

yours looks lovely, I agree the white and blue looks very nice. :)

Audi A3
Yeah its got the blue dash Pint, i didn't get round to taking pictures of the inside yet! just fitted my alpine in there, Missus muttered she might get me a double din for it if I'm lucky for my birthday... Have to have a mini ford meet up for some half decent pictures boss! I wanted white but thought id have to settle for blue until this beauty popped up! Love it to bits already tbh.

Audi A3
Lovely looking, i remembered seeing various pictures of yours before which pushed me more to wanted one! I'm ok with the stripes tbd, wasn't sure at first, the missus likes to poke fun at them though! need to get it sitting a little lower with the help of some eibach's to start with and some ds2500 pads as well. Then some Mountune and etc goodies but it'll be a long work in progress for the moment as said.

Keep an eye on it, people love to robs bits off of them :( my mate had his centre caps nicked three times, he glued the forth set on but they got all bent up where they tried to get them again. He also had someone try to steal the bumper!!

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Looks good, still got it all centre caps to haha!

Drove a couple of these though and they do nothing for me sadly.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I still really like these. Gally's above would be how I'd like mine to look if I had one!

I wonder how better they would have faired if the standard power was on par with a 182?

D.

Audi A3
Depends what you want from it really power wise, pumaspeed/ jampsort and Mountune all do various tuning packages between 1/2k. I'm looking at the mountune route either the 165/185 eventually as from what I've seen their packages are usually near enough bang on quoted figures. Fun car to drive though defiantly.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Makes me miss mine so much, I loved the interior of them. I look forward to seeing it in the flesh dude. I will drop you a message and we will have to meet up for some photos.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Depends what you want from it really power wise, pumaspeed/ jampsort and Mountune all do various tuning packages between 1/2k. I'm looking at the mountune route either the 165/185 eventually as from what I've seen their packages are usually near enough bang on quoted figures. Fun car to drive though defiantly.

Ah ok. I love that shape fiesta, even the basic ones drive very well. Hope you like it :)

White APE
Makes me miss mine so much, I loved the interior of them. I look forward to seeing it in the flesh dude. I will drop you a message and we will have to meet up for some photos.

I'd like to get in on this if you guys don't mind?
Would love some of your work on my motor Matt.

TT QS
Lovely cars. Was a passenger in my mates for 6 hours in total and was comfy all the time. It's on my list to own

Audi A3
Go for it Pint, Can arrange something one night! The more i drive it the more i love it at the moment, trying to keep the modding itch at bay for the moment though and build up some funds!

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
I'd like to get in on this if you guys don't mind?
Would love some of your work on my motor Matt.

No Problem mate, I will give you and James a shout. Maybe do it sooner rather than later while the weather is good.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Looks very clean that. Nice car. Not a fan of the stripes myself but its not my car.

Audi A3
Just an Update,

Didn't take long to spend some money on it! Fitted some DMB badges front and back first off,
IMG_4016_zpsec681667.gif

IMG_4015_zpsbda39803.gif

Also ordered and fitted my Mountune CAIS today.

929689C4-1C15-4254-A40E-3492DA2C7FF4_zpsbopeq59a.gif

B92438A5-0A83-42F4-84BA-B9279D590DC4_zpsoodzvsrt.gif

Have some DMB ST badges coming for the wheel centres too :)

Audi A3
Fair enough, but each to their own and all that. Just something i saw and thought id get for a nice touch in my view, but thanks for the opinion anyway good or bad all welcome.