ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My full exhaust system, including sports cat, pictures

Black Gold with cup packs
I'm still a bit weary about messing with the suspension though, after the gloss black treatment and cup spoiler I want to slam it, but it might c**k the handling up, any suggestions. I was thinking maybe slam it with a set of H&R's?

As much as it pains me to say this! Looking like a civic is a good thing, I love the look of the new Civic.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Thank fook i didnt let them have mine. Looks w**k imo!!!

Sorry

Broken Diesel Megane :(
looks good imo. different anyway. but i would be worried too about the diffuser. the reason the car has no rear spoiler (as such) is becuase the diffuser created the downforce needed. blocking off a quarter of it would concern me a bit.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the positive comments. To clarify, this system is going to be available with or without these tails and costs are still yet to be confirmed. Release date for this system will be targeted for May this year. Any questions or order enquiries are welcome at info@janspeed.com

Many Thanks

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
You'd be on a winner if you did a slightly bigger than o.e slash cut version. I would hate any cutting of my diffuser tbh. The are around £300 iirc!!!

1.6 focus zetec....
Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the positive comments. To clarify, this system is going to be available with or without these tails and costs are still yet to be confirmed. Release date for this system will be targeted for May this year. Any questions or order enquiries are welcome at info@janspeed.com

Many Thanks

I am going to look into it, but I have already voiced my concerns about the tails. I do have other options for tails but I am very fond of these. Janspeed have told me that the tails will not be an issue against the plastic diffuser.
At the end of the day guys they have been producing systems for 30 odd years so they obviously know their stuff, Also this system is being made specifically for the 197, this will be purchased dominatley by people from these websites, if it was to c**k something up I would be the first to complain on every clio forum I am a member of, I don't think they would damage their reputation by telling me it will be perfect, when in fact they are not sure. I am more than sure they have produced systems like this in the past for similar scenario cars and thought about these potential issues on numerous occassions. I can't see a professional exhaust production company making a pigs ear of it.

197 FF + 370bhp Cupa K1
That looks really good mate, i really want to hear it though! Im considering saving for an orbisoud due to the sound alone but it is very pricey!