ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Gay Little Track Toy...

Swift Sport
Yeah, I've got a Fiesta instead. The Jimny was killing me in fuel and had seen better days.

Thanks for the nice comments everyone.

Swift Sport
Hey dude, I'm good. I've been here the whole time but I've deleted Facebook which might explain a sense of absence.

I've got Oulton Park on the 4th October. There's 15 of us all going together, it could be carnage!

Swift Sport
Well I'm absolutely loving the little Mazda. I've just done a trackday at Oulton Park and I'm really pleased with how it performed, even in the wet!

I had the camera rolling throughout the day. First off, I thought I'd have a laugh and edit a video of all my moments and mistakes...

In my defence the track with very slippery in the morning, and I'm pleased I managed to save it each time the back end went. No excuses for missing gears, that's just me driving too keen lol.

Here's one of my better runs once the track had dried... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
  Swift Sport
Couple of pics courtesy of a lad who tagged along...

10143035886_d60219a23f_z.jpg

10143208944_18f3a34b34_z.jpg

10143651456_d956efef44_z.jpg

10143637135_94db766808_z.jpg