ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My K100'd Cosmic CTR

F82 M4
Bought my new CTR on Saturday. It really is a nice example.

Spec is as follows -

K100 Remapped by TDi North to 242bhp @ 8126rpm.

Rare optional extra leather seats
Evo 8 Enkei's with 235/40 tyres powdercoated black with a red lip
TGM FRSU
JDM ARB (front & rear)
Eibach camber arms & bolts
Competition Clutch Stage 1
Energy suspension engine mount inserts
Trust catback
Tegiwa intake
SFS intake hose
Tegiwa 421 Manifold
RBC inc Thermal Gasket
TGM baffled sump
Tegiwa short shifter
Solid Shift bushes
Bremtech Grooved Discs
Stoptech Pads
Goodridge Braided hoses
RBF600 brake fluid
Powerslot rear 330mm rear discs
6000k HID's
Light smoke tints all round
Honda Jazz washer jets

Here's a couple of pics before I bought the car as my iPhone camera isn't the best -

IMG_0559-1.jpg

IMG_0560.jpg

And some of my camera, haven't cleaned the car though!

IMG_0569.jpg

IMG_0590.jpg

IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

IMG_0585.jpg

IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_0599.jpg

IMG_0601.jpg

Comments/feedback/suggestions welcome :cool:

Last edited:
  F82 M4
This is my third CTR now. Really do enjoy them. Both of my other ones were standard though, this is a bit of an animal! :cool:

182trophy & Williams
nice mate, not normally a bread van man but i like, Never seen one with leathers either. Good buy

F82 M4
Well to be honest I have a set of full leather Recaros as well. Still undecided whether or not to swap them over as these standard seats are in fantastic condition.

182trophy & Williams
If the car was mint original i would say leave it, but as it's modified i'd be tempted to put the recaro's in. What recaro's are they? i'm sure on a type-r forum you could get good money for the originals, there can't of been many specced with leather.

F82 M4
They're the Recaros out of the premier that a company has wrapped in good quality leather. It was done by the previous owner of the other CTR I bought. I need to take them outside for a better photo but this gives you a general idea -

IMG_0029.jpg

Nimbus Megane R26
nice car, but if its mapped by TDI north it will be more like 215bhp. Inaccurate RR as alot of cs members found out sat morning when some standard 182's were making 195bhp..

Subaru Impreza P1
Im pretty sure its running at 242 bhp or very close, its pretty quick, we had a rolling straight line 'race' with me behind and my Impreza P1 was only slowly pulling past up to about 60-70 mph. Id have left it dead if it was closer to standard power.

But from 70 onwards it was a one horse race :D

Booooooooost ftw.

Last edited:
  F82 M4
Im pretty sure its running at 242 bhp or very close, its pretty quick, we had a rolling straight line 'race' with me behind and my Impreza P1 was only slowly pulling past up to about 60-70 mph. Id have left it dead if it was closer to standard power.

But from 70 onwards it was a one horse race :D

Booooooooost ftw.

Too effin quick that P1 :cool:

Trophy #473
242bhp from an IK, egg sauce and an remap!?

Love the leather seats, never seen them before :race:

F82 M4
Also forgot to mention that Vtec now kicks in 4600rpm and the limiter has been increased to 8900rpm due to the K100

F82 M4
Well I sold the Recaros. Managed to get £470 for them as one rail was slightly bent and both had lost their handles. Plus one had a slight tear. No regrets at all, very happy with the car and I shall be keeping it for quite a while! :cool:

Remember seeing this for sale, nice spec. But the power figure is probably a little generous, TDI are renowned for it, but im sure it drives sweet.

F82 M4
I've been offered a LSD for £250. Worth the purchase I reckon? Anything above 200bhp on the front wheels should have a LSD really I've been told.

F82 M4
Not entirely sure to be honest mate, you would definitely have the weight advantage. If you look earlier at JimWu's post when I went head to head with his 327bhp P1, there was pretty much nothing in it till about 60-70 mph. Then the P1 has boost :cool:

F82 M4
Looks smart that. I'd be getting the rocker painted though!
It's at the top of my list mate! There's a lad that sprays them on CTRO, he does an absolutely cracking job. You tell him what colour you want, then he sends one to you and you then send him your old one plus a small fee.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Not entirely sure to be honest mate, you would definitely have the weight advantage. If you look earlier at JimWu's post when I went head to head with his 327bhp P1, there was pretty much nothing in it till about 60-70 mph. Then the P1 has boost :cool:

Mine would be going backwards then lol

Disastra Coupe
It's at the top of my list mate! There's a lad that sprays them on CTRO, he does an absolutely cracking job. You tell him what colour you want, then he sends one to you and you then send him your old one plus a small fee.

Yea, i've heard about him. My mate was going to get her's done but she's after an s2k instead now.

F82 M4
Yes mate. This is my 3rd CTR now. The other 2 were completely standard. The difference is huge, it really is. Goes up much quicker through the revs and the fact vtec is now at a lower point. It has quite a bit more torque than a standard one as well so it's much easier to overtake in higher gears.