ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my ktec 182 style exhaust in the past year

clio rs
When I 1st got this 182 ktec exhaust fitted nearly a year ago, it was a total c**k up, got it done from a normal garage for 90pounds. It was looking bent and knocking on the plastic.

DSC02807.gif

DSC02808.gif

took me few months to realise i need to go back & sort it out, as i really dont like going back to a garage & say u dont a crap job.
Pics below is the result after going back to the same garage sorting the bent tail pipe exhaust. They tried to tell me this exhaust was not made for this car, i told them this tkec conversion was especially made for this car.

I was charged 25pounds.
CopyofDSC05221Large.gif

DSC04712.gif

Abit better now, i was happy but with afew people in the car & after upgrading to coilovers it was rubbing on the speed bumps & melting the rear bumper again

Now P***ed off i went to flowtec in essex, they laughted at the pervious job and told meit needs to be re-done.

30pounds an hours luck for me it only took 2 hours and it was spot on, the exhaust wasrised so not more touching on the speed bumps and the tail pipes are now seating nicely with the bumper. I was finally happy :)

pics below
DSC00006-3.jpg

DSC00004-2.jpg

DSC00002-5.gif

DSC00001-4.jpg

it now sounds awesome and is abit quicker

Last edited:

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
That looks much better.

I know it does not help but we see it so many times where a normal garage struggles to fit a non OE replacement part.

Glad you got it sorted in the end.

David.

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Looks loads better now. Looks kinda upswept though?

Get some pics of it with the camera level to the exhaust.

182kev

Dont look right,does it fill up with water when it rains lol

100% better than before though,agree on the above,gets some straight on pics

clio rs
i see wat people mean with the up right, but i like it the way it is.
It looks perfect in reallife, and is put on solid