ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My latest mod...

SG9 Forester STi
Well I've had this for a while now, as some may have seen at Trax this year but so far haven't put any pics up yet...

DSC03906.jpg

DSC01577.jpg

DSC01573.jpg

DSC01565.jpg

DSC01563.jpg

One of my favourite bits...

DSC01558.jpg

The kit is a 50bhp wet shot of Nitrous all kept in a 12lb shiny bottle :D and running alongside it I have a Minimax progressive controller.

So far I haven't been able to fully appreciate the system but from what I have seen it's brilliant. There's a very noticeable kick when it first starts and then it's pretty quick from there. I'm looking forward to the RWYB at Santa Pod soon so I can have a proper go!

It means that on NOS i'm running 220bhp so I'm more than happy with the kit :cool:

I await these type comments ;)....

VINCLIO.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Is this not a sure fire way to make the engine go bang?

(Excuse my ignorance, I have no clue about Nitrous)

SG9 Forester STi
Thanks Si!

Is this not a sure fire way to make the engine go bang?

(Excuse my ignorance, I have no clue about Nitrous)

They say that these engines can take 65-70 shots but I thought I'd keep it safe and go for 50bhp. The controller means the nitrous is progressively introduced so it's not one big strain on the engine. At the moment I have mine set so that it's slowly injected for 4 seconds and by the time I reach 4 seconds I'm getting the full 50bhp.

LOL @ the photo shop.

Youll have to get some videos up vik.

Definitely need to, would like to get one at Santa Pod but haven't got the kit to get a decent video at the moment. Will try and get something soon though!

Clio GT 1.6
You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake! ;) love this car! get some videos of it in action :)

SG9 Forester STi
£60 to fill up and a bottle that size holds 4.5mins but when you're only using it for 15 seconds at a time it's more than enough.

Will try and sort one out next meet Rob! It only comes in when the throttle is floored so I can switch it on and drive normally and then as soon as it's needed floor it :)

DCi 100
Flammable liquid + live end of the battery terminal together = alittle scarey for me!

Tidy car though, but couldn't you have removed the sound deadening it's bolted onto seeing as it's on a diet anyways?

SG9 Forester STi
couldn't you have removed the sound deadening it's bolted onto seeing as it's on a diet anyways?

I let the company who fitted the kit decide where it was put as I wanted it where it would be best and they stuck the mount there, know what you mean though would be nice to get rid.

Adore this car, turned so many heads at Silverstone...

The fact you arent a mental female is awesome lol

<3 Lol cheers Danny!

Ph 1 172
f**king quality car!!!! Think I saw it at either fcs or rws. So what was the total fitting cost then? And how bout refils what's the price?

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
I still love the idea of NOS. Its not cheating, and everyone was scared off by the horror stories when people used to jump 100shots in with no controllers.

How much you pay for the kit Vix?

Stagecoach Ticket
looks cool good work!
Not sure i would be happy running it myself though untill i fully understood it and the safety behind it.

Might be way wrong but surely in a heavy rear end accident thats a bomb in the boot?