ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My LED neons

Range Rover, GTC, LP640

very funny ! good thing is that the police love them i drive every where with them on and going through ashton under lyne town centre on a sat nite there just not bothered they are very f**king bright

yeah hilly said he could beat an evo

me and daz were just reading his post about it, god i still laugh

as i said before...i dont see why you would spend 25k on a 1.2 clio. think of it...you could have bought a 33k car...id prefer a standard scooby wrx tbh

Yeah as ivegota16v siad what the hell are LED NEONS, you cant have both as they are completely different things

2012 WRX Waggon

maybe they are using those ultrabright LEDs instead of Neon strips, as the light output would be considerably higher plus its more directional - Might be why it looks so bright (not my cup of tea though!!)

BTW - Anyone whos interested Maplins are doing those rather attactive colour change LED dust caps - Buy 2 get 2 free.

yeah what hilly means is LED light bars, some very cool ones out now, best ones flash, strobe, chase etc!

Not sure how hilly getting away with it from police point of view, sides would maybe just be blaggable but front and back no way!!

Range Rover, GTC, LP640

fred no theyve gone mate it looks so different know il get some pics up when its been sprayed

nice colour , but really what is the point in them? imo youve wasted 330 quid lol !but hey if uve spent 25k on it then why not spend another 300 on some "LED NEONS" ull be racing maclaren f1s with them babys !!