ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Mini Cooper

I collected this on the 1st of March after alsorts of fun with dealers to replace my A1 [emoji2]

It's got chilli media xl Led headlights Sunroof

Image1457965806.434983.jpg

Image1457965827.512755.jpg
Image1457965844.030505.jpg

Image1457965969.122143.jpg
Image1457965977.270328.jpg
Image1457965990.673783.jpg
Image1457966008.724468.jpg
Image1457966151.183997.jpg

Now I know it's not going to be to everyone's taste

Last edited:

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Just got a 65 plate cooper for a courtesy car while my BMW is in under warranty. Eager little 1.5T 3 cyl engine - is that same as yours?
This thing hasn't got the bigger alloys on tho. It's not my cup of tea if I'm honest. Gutsy little pokey engine though, but by god the ride is firm!

At least they put the dials in the right friggin place on this one, although I can't see engine temp or anything? Nice town car.

The new LED ones?? They're f**king ridiculous. I'm not sure how they can be legal? I'm sure they're brighter than my cars full beam!

They insane lower wattage then xenons so apparently they don't need washers

Just got a 65 plate cooper for a courtesy car while my BMW is in under warranty. Eager little 1.5T 3 cyl engine - is that same as yours?
This thing hasn't got the bigger alloys on tho. It's not my cup of tea if I'm honest. Gutsy little pokey engine though, but by god the ride is firm!

At least they put the dials in the right friggin place on this one, although I can't see engine temp or anything? Nice town car.

Same engine the ride seems more comfortable then my A1 I've not got RFT though & it's early days

the temperature gage is in the speedo If you click on the trip computer

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Defo got some poke that engine I was really impressed.
Looks much better with the add ons mine hasn't got especially those wheels.

TTRS & V50
Lol @TomSx
Looks really nice tbh that, would rather black roof and no stripes, but each to their own. Alloys look quality.
Staying true to my username, if you lowered that it would look ace.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
New pedals are so much better. Hated the pedals in the R53 - much nicer to have shiny metal than boring rubber!

I had one of these as a courtesy car - really good car if not a little £££.

New pedals are so much better. Hated the pedals in the R53 - much nicer to have shiny metal than boring rubber!

I had one of these as a courtesy car - really good car if not a little £££.
They can get a little pricey the updated chilli pack is 3k now [emoji6]