ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my mk2 clio 1.6

Clio 172
looks good mate would maybe change the alloys but apart from that really nice mate keep up the good work.:)

clio mk2 1.6 16v
cheers yeah got a few pics today and yeah looking for a set of 14s atm but will do more work in the summer!!

clio mk2 1.6 16v
here's some pics took today not great took on old camera! and started to wash the car today but then started to snow again:(

colour coded side strips!
104_0579.jpg

rs front grille!
104_0578xxx.jpg

back end with exhaust sitting much better now and stickers on!
104_0576xxx.jpg

and the stickers lol
104_0575.jpg

oh and also de - wipered!
104_0574.jpg

clio mk2 1.6 16v
comments welcome! lol will get some better pictures when i can as they dont do the car much justice lol

clio mk2 1.6 16v
i was thinking of spraying my old clio wheels yellow and putting them back on what do people think?

Clio 1.6 16v
It all Looks good man :) alot of it what i would have done minus the wheels :D but as you said your looking for some new ones soo!

Good work!

LY200
Get some black 182 wheels on it! Got them on mine, also got a bonnet bra which looks the tits! Got on my threads Clio 1.2 16v for sale. That's my old 1. Just bought a 1.6 same colour. Just need to lower it then it's all goin back the way it was on the 1.2! Also have your Renault diamonds black!

clio mk2 1.6 16v
It all Looks good man :) alot of it what i would have done minus the wheels :D but as you said your looking for some new ones soo!

Good work!

cheers bud yeah either getting new ones or respraying my old renault wheels and putting them back on maybe lol

clio mk2 1.6 16v
Get some black 182 wheels on it! Got them on mine, also got a bonnet bra which looks the tits! Got on my threads Clio 1.2 16v for sale. That's my old 1. Just bought a 1.6 same colour. Just need to lower it then it's all goin back the way it was on the 1.2! Also have your Renault diamonds black!
yeah maybe but i was thinking smaller wheels tbh mate! and yeh see your threads your 1.2 looked sweet the tints look quite nice tbh dunno weather to get my windows tinted or not and my diamonds are black? lol

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
not a fan of the stickers, to big for me personally. Strips look good though, but dont get a bra, they look pikey imo.

clio mk2 1.6 16v
yeah still want to do lots to do this maybe not bra!! dont really know if they look great on silver cars :S and want a roll cage and strip it out lol

clio mk2 1.6 16v
dunno about stripping it out now, have raised the the back up abit for now untill i get round to sorting some wheels and getting some decent weather.. lol

clio mk2 1.6 16v
quick update got new clio sport interior from ed_brown95 on here thanks mate! so will get some pictures up asap and changed my mind about the colour theme now want to add a bit of orange :p need new wheels and headlights first :)