ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Mk2 Ph1

Clio 1.2
Hey well basically its standard :) only had it about 5 days ish but yeah, i've replaced the numberplates and thats it :).

BEFORE:
bwroisqmkkgrhqiokjgewoi.jpg

AFTER:
s8002242.jpg

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/8123/s8002242.jpgand the rest of the car:
s8002239.jpg

Any other mods? yes i know it needs slamming andalloys but not got much of the old money so thinking removing renault badge and spraying clio one black?

give me your ideas guys (Y)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Coloured bumpers before anything

Some nice wheels, lowered, and dual optics and leave at that

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
dsc01346c.jpg

Thats mine, lowered 60mm on 16" 172 wheels and dual optic headlights

Never seen banded steels on a ph1 only on a ph2 and it looked the nuts, but it has to be low...

Clio 1.2
update -
s8002252.jpg

s8002251.jpg

s8002253.jpg

right now i know progress is slow but yeah, when trying to remove the rear badges to spray i cannot for the life of me remove the black caps on the back? any tips on removing these? thankyou

Good base :)

Spoiler and colour coded bumpers would look good!

Not keen on them lights though tbh mate, Id get Ph2 lights.

a low one
Got a good base to work with there mate. ph2 lights would look much better though, 20 quid at most for them from a scrappies or ebay. And i did my badges yesterday, the black grommit type things just stayed in its the actual badge that comes off with the 2 pins on the back, use a credit card to lever it off the car so u dont scratch it and ease it off gently :approve:.

Also de-wiper if you like the look of that?
get a dynamique spoiler and colour code it? there both cheap options and really change the back end

Clio 1.2
yeah the lights are just tempory, had some pray lying around and thought i'd use it up ha. Should be getting ph2 lights soon then just gonna spray steel wheels gloss black, red rim tape, exhaust and lowering springs - currently talking to a mechanic. o right so the black thingys just stay on?

thankyou

Clio 1.2
right so i sprayed the rear badges black today and came out okay i guess,
s8002263.jpg

Getting quote for all 3 rear windows to be tinted tomorrow so possibly by end of the month, back box on and then colour coding and alloys :). For now heres some pictures of my rather rubbish beading;
s8002254.jpg
s8002260.jpg

Jap Box
Exact same to start as mine basically :) get the bumpers colour coded before anything else, will improve the look very much.

Clio 1.2
yeah my mums getting me front and back...depends when we find them i guess as i cba to get anything sprayed ha :). also thinking about de-wipering :/

Clio 1.2
got ph2 lights on now after a few problems but all fine now, makes the car so much better. Got a noise coming from nelow the gear lever but i think its the exhaust? not to sure but when i go into higher gear say 35 in 5th it goes.

s8002368.jpg

s8002365.jpg

1999 Clio 1.2 RN
@tunts

That looks total nice! Is that lowered with springs? If it is what kind were they?

Last edited: