ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Monaco 172

E36 328i
I have had my car for around a year now and have been meaning to post up pics taken on a camera and not s*** Iphone pics :)

Since owning I have fitted a Skoda splitter, Prospeed rear silencer and some Evo Recaros.

8.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg

Future plans are wheel spacers and a front end respray to get rid of the stone chips.

All comments welcome ;)

E36 328i
Thanks, took me ages to find a good enough example when i was looking to buy one, paid 182 money for it at the time but it was worth it :)

Mk1 Focus RS
looks very tidy!

the seats look nice to, don't see many 1*2's with different trendlines to the half leather ones.

E36 328i
I was after a set of trophy seats but these came up on here for a decent price and actually suit the monaco really well!

320d
Monaco is such a lovely colour. I like what you've done with it.

3/4 Front Plate and Skoda splitter are next on my list. It freshens up the front end so much.

E36 328i
Thanks for the comments, i stay in leith, where about do you stay? Cant say iv seen any ly clios in edinburgh.

Lou

Thanks for the comments, i stay in leith, where about do you stay? Cant say iv seen any ly clios in edinburgh.

I only got the LY two weeks ago, had a RB for four years before that!
I'm outside Edinburgh but can be spotted down ER most Saturdays!

E36 328i
Like your clios then, i planned on running mine for a few months then selling but dont want to sell it now :) .. ER as in easter road? Ill keep an eye out lol