ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My most viewed photo on Flickr yesterday.........

Megane RS 275 Trophy
As there are lots of amateur photographers on here I thought I would try this to see what people are viewing and how many hit your getting in a day.

Mine was this........ With 7 views........
5240400389_8babd7e898_z.jpg

Canon G12 Tilt Shift test by Billy Matthews, on Flickr

Cupra
Flickr is a wierd one. You can go for days without more than a couple of views a day, then somebody somewhere sticks a link to your images and suddenly they are up in the 100's again.

Yesterday, this was top scorer with two views. :D

5373238853_45a484c7c0_z.jpg

Boardwalk Empire by .monk3y, on Flickr

Megane RS 275 Trophy
Flickr is a wierd one. You can go for days without more than a couple of views a day, then somebody somewhere sticks a link to your images and suddenly they are up in the 100's again.

Yesterday, this was top scorer with two views. :D

5373238853_45a484c7c0_z.jpg

Boardwalk Empire by .monk3y, on Flickr

I have a shot like this that quite often gets my most views in a day?

Cupra
I just had a browse through your photostream. Those leg photos are grim! Are you all mended again now?

My photos barely get any views tbh.

How do people get 100's of people viewing their photos each day?

Do you use keywords?

I stuck tits and boobs in a keyword for one of my youtube videos and it got over 1k hits in a day lol. Got the youtube invitation for revenue from it too LOL.

LOL!

To be fair, I only upload them and then literally leave them in my photo stream.

I should really name them, tag them etc.

/lazy.

Megane RS 275 Trophy
I just had a browse through your photostream. Those leg photos are grim! Are you all mended again now?

Still got all the metal work in there at the moment, it's coming out 31/08/2011 in a way I'm looking forwards to having it out but they told me it just comes out in clinic with no pain relief, they told me to come prepared ie. have plenty of pain relief before I come, when it comes out I'm going to see if they'll let my film it on my phone.

Megane RS 275 Trophy
No point in posting yesterdays most viewed it was the same as the day before but I did get 8 hits off here on it, it had a total of 12 views

What was yours yesterday?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I've just looked at mine and it was the same as I posted the other day and I'm sure that the "unknown source" is CS

Lee

BMW M2C
Nice looking car what was it like in the flesh?

I quite liked it, considering it's a larger car.

On the subject of most viewed. The most viewed picture on my Flickr account is a woman with her tits out at Donny South. It's had 9790 views, and it's a rubbish picture!

Megane RS 275 Trophy

On the subject of most viewed. The most viewed picture on my Flickr account is a woman with her tits out at Donny South. It's had 9790 views, and it's a rubbish picture!

As they say tits get the hits, now I'm off to search your photo stream.

But then again 8552 images is quite a lot to search just for a topless woman.

Megane RS 275 Trophy

I found it and I also found a couple of pics of my old Monaco 172 from you RWS 2009 set from donington park