ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new 1.2 sport rep.

clio1.2sport replica
hey guys now i know how to work this more heres some pics of the clio i picked up sunday night..

DSCN0183.jpg
[/IMG]

clio1.2sport replica
haha ill get few pics of the FRS up for you to :) ..... yeh need to get it wee bitty up at the back to its on lower springs at back coilovers on front

clio1.2sport replica
sounds all good mate was gona de wiper soon as my shoulder better then ill make start any good sites ware to get parts for them or just ebay and that?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
If you sign up to be a member on here you'll get access to the market place where there's always decent parts for sale.

Its £12 for the year and you'll get a goodie bag from Brian (admin)

clio1.2sport replica
If you sign up to be a member on here you'll get access to the market place where there's always decent parts for sale.

ohh right sounds good then ill get that done wen my wages are in thanks mate :)

Reverse rake FTL ! Get it raised on the rear and a splitter put on :) Nice other wise. Oh and i'd personally ditch the 'renault sport' badge, because it isnt a renault sport ;)

clio1.2sport replica
Reverse rake FTL ! Get it raised on the rear and a splitter put on :) Nice other wise. Oh and i'd personally ditch the 'renault sport' badge, because it isnt a renault sport ;)

yeh back will be up soon as i find out wat coilovers are on the front so can get them for the back as its only lowering springs at back... wat splitter can i get as seen few diff ones?? and yeh sport badges and stickers thats on it will all be coming off mateyy;) anything else? :) likeing these ideas guys giving me few things to do!!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

Are you seeking commission!?

Best £12 anyone could spend though :)

Black 182
I give up on life... Its a 1.2 claiming to be alot more than it is...

Is the Focus actually a 1.6 diesel?

FML.

yeh back will be up soon as i find out wat coilovers are on the front so can get them for the back as its only lowering springs at back... wat splitter can i get as seen few diff ones?? and yeh sport badges and stickers thats on it will all be coming off mateyy;) anything else? :) likeing these ideas guys giving me few things to do!!

Ahh sounds good. The skoda one is a cheap + looks similar to the standard 172/182 cup splitter, think its about £12 from a skoda dealer.

clio1.2sport replica
Wee update guys cardon wrapped front and rear badges...de wiperd.

And ordered
wind deflectors
fabia splitter
Carbon fog light holders
New Renault floor mats

And not sure wat colour to get wheels done? :) pics will be up soon.