ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new baby I mean V6

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
I think so, never heard one though mate 😌
Thanks will be with me tomz,getting it fitted next tuesday,owner says it sounded much better than standard,but its not loud which is what i want.Combined with the bmc airbox it should hopefully be spot on

Thanks will be with me tomz,getting it fitted next tuesday,owner says it sounded much better than standard,but its not loud which is what i want.Combined with the bmc airbox it should hopefully be spot on

That sounds a really good combination, looking forward to the photos of it fitted. It's similar thinking to my own car in regards to wanting a subtle exhaust but a little extra too when pushing the loud pedal......... with me it was Milltek cat-back (very quiet) and the K-Tec Racing induction for a bit of roar lol

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
That sounds a really good combination, looking forward to the photos of it fitted. It's similar thinking to my own car in regards to wanting a subtle exhaust but a little extra too when pushing the loud pedal......... with me it was Milltek cat-back (very quiet) and the K-Tec Racing induction for a bit of roar lol
Cheers Steve agree just a nice roar without being chav unlike @imprezaworks who yesterday fitted 2 cherry bombs and a peco big bore 4 to his shed which is worrying really as those were so 1990s bless him

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
😂😂😂😂

What is it people say now? #becauseracecar :up:
This is his car really sorry let the cat out the bag
upload_2016-8-31_19-37-49.jpeg

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Got the exhaust today,all polished up but trying too figure out if its a ktec,quicksilver or janspeed.Did ask on the vee forum but their about as helpful as a burnt match

Clio with a body kit
Got the exhaust today,all polished up but trying too figure out if its a ktec,quicksilver or janspeed.Did ask on the vee forum but their about as helpful as a burnt match
How do you expect people to identify the exhaust without a picture of it?

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
How do you expect people to identify the exhaust without a picture of it?
Its a ktec generation 2 confirmed today after chat with owner.I just find the forum nobody is ever online,its like a ghost forum

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Just a little update
Exhaust is being fitted Tuesday along with another oil and filter change,got terrible ocd and again bought millers nano 5/40.Also came today a as new genuine steering wheel from the sales section which looks brand new.Im holding off front end respray til next spring.
Will put pics up Tuesday evening and lastly @imprezaworks kiss my tailpipes

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Finally got the exhaust fitted,all bolts were seized on the rear bumper and took a few days to get from Renault.
Exhaust sounds good,not loud or drony,foot off throttle sounds great.Wont be driven much now as the winter catches up.Then after New year its off too have full cambelt kit,aux belt kit,water pump clutch and lightened flywheel :up: