ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new baby I mean V6

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Today had nasty windscreen scratches removed by a company .Scratches from wiper arm were all removed took the guy 5 hours,I was a non believer of getting bad scratches from glass but you can

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Today had nasty windscreen scratches removed by a company .Scratches from wiper arm were all removed took the guy 5 hours,I was a non believer of getting bad scratches from glass but you can
That's what windcsreen cover and a hammer is for :)

DaveL485

ClioSport Club Member
  21T, 9T, Meglio, V6
Congrats! Welcome to V6 ownership. Interesting cars indeed. Look amazing, sound amazing, feel amazing. Not great for going fast but thats not the point is it?

Great price :smile:
Apec discs - really good quality replacements at a fraction of Renault prices :smile:

I use these discs on my R21 Quadra. It gets driven (consistently) far harder than any road V6 would ever be, it's far faster than most V6's and weighs more to boot. Last year it got punished around Spa, 'the Ring F1 and Nordschliefe, Blyton Park and Silverstone as well as a couple of hillclimbs and road use. They held up well.
However check the comparitive thickness of the material on each side of the vents. Some I know of have shown up with the friction material FAR too thin for use.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Little update the following have turned up and will be fitted a week Tuesday
New front and rear discs
Ebc redstuff pads all round
New Tyres waiting to go on
Gearbox oil all filters too replace
Bmc Induction kit
Renault oe spark plugs
Car is currently in having alloys refurbed so will post pics up Tuesday
Thanks

Little update the following have turned up and will be fitted a week Tuesday
New front and rear discs
Ebc redstuff pads all round
New Tyres waiting to go on
Gearbox oil all filters too replace
Bmc Induction kit
Renault oe spark plugs
Car is currently in having alloys refurbed so will post pics up Tuesday
Thanks

"Well jel". You lucky fucker. Lol. Hows v6 ownership c**t

Nathan i love it mate im not a show offy type person.i bought it as an investment but cant see me selling it the difference between it and a 172 is night and day
Made up for you mate. Btw are you black? From your DP. My black friends would be showing off..They like status lol

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
No whiter than white mate.When you get too say 4k you get a big kick up the ass,like the 5k kick in 172,then at 6k again.I dont like parking it anywhere thats the only downfall does get a lot of attention which i dont want.

RB Clio 182
No whiter than white mate.When you get too say 4k you get a big kick up the ass,like the 5k kick in 172,then at 6k again.I dont like parking it anywhere thats the only downfall does get a lot of attention which i dont want.

Does it feel quicker than a 1*2?

What's the rev limit mate?

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Bet its weird turning round and having a v6 in your face.
Is it loud inside the car?
No its quiet tbh,when you do open her up it barks but the engine covers i should remove,they weigh a ton mate.Cant wait for the bmc ind kit to go on tbh.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
So if the cover is off, the engine is literally behind your head?
Correct mate went food shopping other day bad mistake no room.Its getting machine polished next week will take me a good 2-3 days in stages then take her out for a blast,car has been checked over and zero issues found apart from tyres,im putting all new brakes on because if it gets bumped the parts are a nightmare too get hold of.

Clio V6 255
If you've bought a BMC - good buy btw - check out ColinG's fitting guide with silicone hoses on the V6 website... proper job! : )
85a8b1f1c534ec183856d4aa24eec202.jpg

Last edited:
  RB Clio 182
Correct mate went food shopping other day bad mistake no room.Its getting machine polished next week will take me a good 2-3 days in stages then take her out for a blast,car has been checked over and zero issues found apart from tyres,im putting all new brakes on because if it gets bumped the parts are a nightmare too get hold of.
It must be weird being able to check your oil dipstick while cruising down the M6.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
If you've bought a BMC - good buy btw - check out ColinG's fitting guide with silicone hoses on the V6 website... proper job! : )
85a8b1f1c534ec183856d4aa24eec202.jpg
Thanks how much is the pipes im a bit brassic atm after tyres service parts,insurance tax etc,does this make it sound any different than stock bmc hoses ?

Clio V6 255
Basically, the stock hoses don't fit... which is why the Pipercross was popular.
BMC is a better product otherwise - in my humble opinion.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Basically, the stock hoses don't fit... which is why the Pipercross was popular.
BMC is a better product otherwise - in my humble opinion.
Thanks mate will pop on v6 forum and see what i need i hope its a cheap upgrade but probably not.