ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new car.... Audi content

Z4
Cracking upgrade.
Aestheticly, these are impossibly good VFM. I came from a 172 cup so found it dull, but coming from your last shed that should feel very special. You should have gone for a z4 though, equally good VFM but far better to drive!

Its near identical to my old bus bar wheels.
Silver is the best for TTs, not as photogenic, but the curves look suductive in different lights
ttemail1.jpg

BMW X1
I have seen a black Audi A4 today, I was just stunned to look at her, its beautiful :p
​I think I am going to buy it soon.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I think if you do a small remap better mpg etc and better drive through the revs without the risk on anything else, clutch etc.

The rear diffuser makes such a difference. You can buy a Black spiler ext also. Ala the 3.2.

Z4
I think if you do a small remap better mpg etc and better drive through the revs without the risk on anything else, clutch etc.

The rear diffuser makes such a difference. You can buy a Black spiler ext also. Ala the 3.2.

I had mine mapped by jabbasport and it blew every coilpack. Very common, something to expect when mapping.

Hmmm. Did you get any clutch slip issues? Where did you get it done?

thanks for positive comments!

Had it mapped for 2 years of ownership, never had an issue with it.

Took it to a local place, in York, called JJB Motors. At the time they owned a couple of RS4s, they know their stuff and I felt reassured.

This was mine, while travelling back from the 'Ring.

8378415198_a4332c4524_b.jpg

So bought myself a forge 008 dv yesterday. Modzzzz have begun. Oh dear.

Good purchase.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
As for the rust take it to Audi and get them to sort it.

​They have a 10 year body warranty.

TT 225+
Had it mapped for 2 years of ownership, never had an issue with it.

Took it to a local place, in York, called JJB Motors. At the time they owned a couple of RS4s, they know their stuff and I felt reassured.

This was mine, while travelling back from the 'Ring.

8378415198_a4332c4524_b.jpg

Good purchase.

im leaning towards it (hence the dv lol) and I've read the standard one is a bit pants. Might do it after my holiday.

Im glad I bought silver. Best colour for them I think. Makes them look less dated somehow?

As for the rust take it to Audi and get them to sort it.

​They have a 10 year body warranty.

Oh right thanks! Didn't know that, it's 10 on the 4th of July I think so I'll give the local dealer a ring later!

TT 225+
So this arrived today

uqyjatar.jpg

Ive fitted it. I've tried it both in reverse and the normal way round. It seems to pull harder and longer, that my be a placebo. Makes a bit more of a noise when you lift off in reverse. It's currently the normal way round. I may change it back. I'm not sure.

I've also had a half arsed attempt at the "wak box" mod which is basically drilling some holes in the bottom of the air box. So I will see what difference that makes!