ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new Car

Well the Polos been replaced with this smart little A1 :D

1.4 TFSI Sport Manual

Xenons/led lights
Climate
Keyless
Sunroof
DAB
Audi Sound

Im no good at photos & the iphone doesnt help :eek:
IMG_0253_zps87621396.jpg

IMG_0252_zps683b9a8b.jpg

IMG_0249_zpse828d977.jpg
IMG_0246_zpsc44c2417.jpg

IMG_0245_zpsc28e45b5.jpg

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lovely car, well smart. You didn't ever really click with the Polo did you mate?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Very smart mate.

Although it seems weird that you didn't get on with the Polo... then replaced it with a Polo. Kinda.

thanks all

the A1 & Polo share alot of bits but the suspension is different/tweaked its lighter & has more gadgets :cool: the 1.4 122 turbo isn't available in the polo

i didn't get on with the dsg or the rock hard ride of the Gti so this is more comfy with a more modest amount of power

been struggling with the gearbox abit :eek:

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I do like that. Although the silver doesn't show off the lines of the car as well as some other colours.

Fabia VRS & Yeti
I quite like these, smart looking anyway.
I had a go in a Fabia VRS recently and loved it tbh same thing as the Polo.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Really like that in Silver mate with those wheels. It's actually a rare colour on the A1. Go figure.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Lovely.... Girlfriend is looking at getting one of these so will be good to hear how you get on with it.

it just dawned on me i have a non biased place i can vent my concerns :dead:

so ive now covered 1400 miles

rattles its got a pile of rattles & my drivers seat squeaks

ive had a few tanks of fuel now the mpg isnt that great 29 37 38 the car is a compulsive liar i cant see how it can do 350 miles on a tank (the polo seemed to be alot better on fuel / range)

the fancy xenons are poor the have a really sharp cut off again the polo's were better

the climate/heating system sucks it really couldn't keep a ant at a consistent temperature

it sounds like a diesel its the roughest engine ive ever heard & i like diesel's

on the rare occasional ive put my foot down it fails to reach a ton

the wonderful 180 watt stereo i have a fight with as it decides to deafen me when once ive finished parking (the gala doesn't have a level setting)

folding mirrors you cant fold if the ignition is off

think that somes up my current thoughts :banghead: