ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new chillout car

laguna coupe
thought id give growing up a go and see what its like still got plans hopefully booked in next week for roof and wing mirrors doing in carbon vinyl and wheels going gloss black with a little bit og colour on them it so nice to drive and just chill out in

DSC_1171.jpg

DSC_1170.jpg

DSC_1168.jpg

DSC_1167.jpg

DSC_1166.jpg

DSC_1166.jpg

DSC_1163.jpg

DSC_1161.jpg

DSC_1159.jpg

DSC_1157.jpg

DSC_1156.jpg

DSC_1154.jpg

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I had a wee look at the Monaco GP (?) model at the dealers last week. Really liked it. I think I'd like one. Looks good in white.

Ph2 1.2 16v
Hope this helps, Beautiful car by the way

2s197qw.jpg

Attachments

• Laguna copy.jpg
    Laguna copy.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 56

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Love these, i don't know why there arnt more about!

Black Clio GT
nice motor, plans sound good but it will need lowering to look even meaner :)
there was one at fcs belting round the track and it look pretty quick on the straights....

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
I think these look amazing, much better than the megs, any ideas if there will be an RS model!

MKV GTI
I know i may get a ribbing for saying this but it reminds me of an aston martin DB9, and that in my book can only be a good thing!

Very nice cars these and put together proper not like the old ones. They have a similar look to Aston Martin ;)

Mini Cooper S
Very nice. Thought these cars looked the sex since they were brought out. Wheels could do with being a touch bigger, but I'm sure they'll look much better black.

As said, it reminds me of an Aston too. Enjoy it mate.

M16a
Dynamique with the non standard wheels, good choice. I like them!

Love the 'guna coupe's, great to drive but i agree with joshydee on the gearstick, its a wierd shape that just doesn't feel right for some reason !

Dont think it needs lowered as its a sensible cruiser as you say, cos they are comfy as hell and look pretty decent ride height as standard.

Good Buy!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I personally think these look guff in white. My parents neighbour has a really dark grey one with gloss black wheels and its bloody lovely!

Good choice though, bet its like driving a Rolls Royce after the clio! lol.

I did the product training on these when they first came out, I drove the GT version with the four wheel steer, fantastic cars, build quality is right up there with Mercedes/ BMW, some good deals to be had aswell, love it.

even still, it's terrible man! save for some pukka wheels, exhaust or suspension.

modded well these look AMAZING not with an effect of something thats mimicing carbon fibre :(

sorry just my opinion