ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Cup

Cheers Guys!!
What miles do you think i should be doing before i give it some?? iv done 350 im driving to Newquay this weekend which is 200 miles ish each way trying to rack them up at the mo??:D

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220

That is lush mate, I have the same car but without the Recaros (wish I got them!). I started to give mine some after only about 200 miles and am now on about 1200 and its fine.
The guy at Renault told me I didnt have to run it in so I havent :D

clio 182

got my 182 2 weeks ago an ive done 600 hard thrashed miles now an im loving it. Have only just realized that im gettin the rear wheel to raise round bends, cant feel it though! But the guy i was losin in my rearview said so.....................ave it!

Dont run it in. Make sure the oil is hot (15 minutes) and leather the f**k out of it. It will be a faster car for it :D

Mini Cooper S sport

Quote: Originally posted by rory182 on 16 June 2005

they seem to like it on the pug site too! :cool:
Although theyre all very misinformed, bless them (someone please tell Jimmy that its not the VVT at 5k). But then I know sod all about Peugeots!

I want my 182 to be that shiny!