ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new Iceberg - 2 Days On!!!

Ph 1 172
lol we are all like vultures!!! if the rear bumper has got no holes in it and its being sold for a good price i might take it off you!!! do you live near chelmsford?

Iceberg 172
lol, i picked up my iceberg from chelmsford!

I live near Dorking in Surrey.

Ofcourse there's no holes in the rear bumper!!!! (I had the k tec stealth exhaust on it).

Good price for you or a good price for me???!!! lol.

Iceberg 172
Coilovers are on! Whoop whoop! Looks awesome now. I've got 1 pic on my iPhone as it was dark by the time i had cleaned her.

Just need to get it setup now.

So, spec is...

Momo Team 300mm steering wheel
K Tec Coilovers
16" Turini's
KnN Panel Filter

Next is a splitter possibly then i'm done to be honest. As boring as that sounds but I'm really happy with all of it!

Had a really good drive down to Eastbourne on Sunday which was the first real opportunity to open her up properly, was quite suprised with it's pace tbh. Handles really nicely. And cruises at 70/80mph really nicely and quietly which is good!

Iceberg 172
During...

Picture083.jpg

Picture082.jpg

Picture084.jpg

Shameful pic off my iphone...

Picture085.jpg

Lesson learnt... if you've just cleaned your car and you're going for a random drive... take your camera!

Iceberg 172
The rear is too low and the front is slightly too high for my liking, will hopefully drop it off too Mark Fish soon to get that sorted along with the camber / tracking.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
I want to see some decent pics, bet it looks really good! I'd get a 307 splitter, for £15/£20 you can't beat them.

Iceberg 172
That's exactly what I was thinking Edd.

I'd love a CF one with a matching CF diamond but I know the splitter would last 5 minutes with all the speed bumps. Especially on the way to work from my gf's house... I'm past the stages of going a different / longer route to avoid speed bumps!!! Lol.

"Navy" N17 TWO
You don't hang about with mods lol - looks good :)

Sorry to hear about the Cup, best of luck with the Iceberg mate

Iceberg 172
Thanks mate.

I was gutted about the cup but I prefer the iceberg tbh!

All the mods were just sitting there so it was just getting the time to put them all on!

I may upgrade the speakers to some decent components running off an amp but leaving the STD hu.

There won't be any big new mods now though! Wheels / Suspension done and I'm happy!