ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new leather retrim..mmmmmmm

I think it looks sweet as f**k :)

Although i'm not too sure on the 'Clio' on the seats.

But hey personal preference and all that, as long as your happy with it. ;)

Yep will be keeping it a while..especially with tax and petrol prices going up sooooooo much.
My nephew wants to do the same but in yellow..cool. :)

Mito Sportiva 135
As I said Steph, looks great but pretty expensive for a Clio in my opinion, but it is your car so what does that matter eh?!? ;) does look like a proper job there though with the side cards and stuff too, I thought you were meant to be a poor little student with two little girls to feed lol, hope you aren't sacrificing any stuff for them...although it must be quite cool having am mum into her cars though! :D

Thanks peeps!:)

As I said Steph, looks great but pretty expensive for a Clio in my opinion, but it is your car so what does that matter eh?!? ;) does look like a proper job there though with the side cards and stuff too, I thought you were meant to be a poor little student with two little girls to feed lol, hope you aren't sacrificing any stuff for them...although it must be quite cool having am mum into her cars though! :D

Yep..they are dressed in rags as I had to sell their clothes...and we are now eating worms..but its worth it I think;)
Actually im just a spoilt brat..mummy dear gave me the pennys...lol.
and no she dont want to adopt anyone:rasp:
Both my girls love it tbh..must be good having such a cool mum..hehehehe.:cool:

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks a top quality job, worth the premium by a long way.

When I looked into it about 5 years ago from Transcal it was pretty much bang on a grand, but you defo get what you pay for.

You were smokin in ur car when i seen ya! Tuttut!! All the dosh on interior! ;)

lol..coulnt smoke a fag outside..tried but it dissapeared as soon as I lit it..too frigging windy:rasp:

Looks a top quality job, worth the premium by a long way.

When I looked into it about 5 years ago from Transcal it was pretty much bang on a grand, but you defo get what you pay for.

Cheers.:D .I would recommend A1 autotrimmers to anyone...he treats each car as if it was his own.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Looks really good work

Bit tacky for me should have left the door cards gear thing all in the darker colour though

That does look class.

I'm in the 'jesus! a grand!!!' camp.

Are you going to replace the naff standard carpets too?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Saw this yesterday in the flesh, and can vouch for the quality of it!

Does look excellent!!!

Mk2 ph1 clio
I see a clio with a very similar retrim almost every day when i park up for work (MetroCentre gateshead) and always wondered how much it costs! Didnt realise it was so expensive!

Looks the mutts plums though!

Dont suppose it has the Renault diamond in the seats??

Thanks everyone eles:D

Nah it actualy says Clio in the headrests not on the seat itself! Deffo leather too.

That does look class.

I'm in the 'jesus! a grand!!!' camp.

Are you going to replace the naff standard carpets too?

Could get it lined in furry stuff..lol ;)

Saw this yesterday in the flesh, and can vouch for the quality of it!

Does look excellent!!!

Thanks Haz :)

I think that is absolute quality, id be more than happy with that retrim. :)

Cheers:D

Dont suppose it has the Renault diamond in the seats??

Thanks everyone eles:D

Nah it actualy says Clio in the headrests not on the seat itself! Deffo leather too.

ahhh right..do oyu know where he got it done?? pics too if poss;)

I wonder if he can re-trim the crapy recaro's in the 197.

He can do anything..hes a star:star: