ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New RB 182

RB 182
Picked this little beauty up on Saturday

P1060549.jpg

P1060551.jpg

P1060556.jpg

P1060566.jpg

P1060569.jpg

P1060560.jpg

Little minter :) Only on 49k and completely standard

Not the best pictures I'm afraid, not had the chance to take any 'proper' ones. Had a ClioSport sticker in it when I bought it, anyone recognise it? Searched but can't find it on here

And my old Saxo VTR if anyones interested, miss it already :(

P1060505.jpg

C&C Welcome

George89

ClioSport Club Member
  F30 335D/RB 182 Cup
Wow, I mean this colour looks good in these pictures but in reality its stunning!

RB 182
Cheers for all the comments

Yep got a steering wheel cover as the right thumb grip is buggered. Wanna get an aftermarket wheel for it, although I don't wanna lose my airbag

As for plans first of all I'm gona sort out the little things like new plates and fitting my heaunit/speakers. Then give it a good clean for CSS, although it's still pretty clean atm. In the future I might get some new springs/coilovers and speedlines but I'm still not sure what I want to do with it yet

Also does anyone know what exhaust it's got on it?

RB 182 FF
Looks like the standard OEM exhaust to me. Would transform the car if you fitted a sports exhaust...! :D

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Nice unmolested example. Mine only has 35k on the clock too so <50k cars still exist :)

Exhaust looks standard too mate. It's completely stock by the looks of things.

FYI, couple of guys on here trim OEM steering wheels or it is possible to do a 197 wheel swap I believe if you want to retain the airbag. Looks like a really tidy example bar the steering wheel, and possible the rear exhaust mounts?! Best 182 colour as well :D

RB 182
Looks nice. See its got the usual gearstick damage, where it doesn't sit right.

Was in gear at the time ;) Never really trusted the handbreaks on my old Saxos and now do it without thinking

Nice unmolested example. Mine only has 35k on the clock too so <50k cars still exist :)

Exhaust looks standard too mate. It's completely stock by the looks of things.

Bet there aren't many about with that sort of mileage, what was it on when you bought it? Yep completely standard apart from a random K&N air filter

The exhaust definitely sounds standard, although the tailpipes look really thin and stick out so I didn't think they were standard. Especially as nearly all the Clios I went to see had aftermarket ones on as apparently they rust easily

needs stripes :rasp: looks good

Cheers, stripes are growing on me I must admit

FYI, couple of guys on here trim OEM steering wheels or it is possible to do a 197 wheel swap I believe if you want to retain the airbag. Looks like a really tidy example bar the steering wheel, and possible the rear exhaust mounts?! Best 182 colour as well :D

197 wheel would be ideal, but apparently they're a ball ache to fit...?

Again cheers for the comments. f**king alarm keeps going off for some reason :rolleyes:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Bet there aren't many about with that sort of mileage, what was it on when you bought it? Yep completely standard apart from a random K&N air filter

The exhaust definitely sounds standard, although the tailpipes look really thin and stick out so I didn't think they were standard. Especially as nearly all the Clios I went to see had aftermarket ones on as apparently they rust easily

Think it was on around 28k when I bought it. Give or take. Pics here of it as is now: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?652028-It-s-been-a-while-The-RB182-is-back

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Looks like a tidy example. Will look out for it at CSS.

W

WAR 23N

Looks like you have found a beauty... You'll have more fun in that than your VTR ;)

Nice colour too but I prefer the Arctic myself ;)

Biased? I know :approve:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
RB > LY > Arctic ;)

But Mondial Blue (172 Cup) > Arctic ultimately. That's the colour that should have been standard for 182's.

RB 182
Looks like a tidy example. Will look out for it at CSS.

Cheers, come over for a chat if you see it as I won't know anyone :(

Your RB is beautiful Scutch, would love mine to look like that

Must admit I am missing the VTR, but the Clio is definitely a step up :)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Must admit I am missing the VTR, but the Clio is definitely a step up :)

Mate, I've come from an E46 M3 all CSL'd up and before that an Impreza WR1 and P1. Missing past cars is part and parcel of progressing! Or going backwards in my case :dapprove:

Bah.