ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new ride...S Works..

ST
After 3 Clio's i fancied a change..

Not the best pics as i only picked it up yesterday morning and i was working all day and not really had much motivation to take it anywhere for proper one due to the weather today.

Thoughts and comments welcome.

DSC01863.jpg

DSC01864.jpg

DSC01865.jpg

DSC01866.jpg

DSC01867.jpg

DSC01868.jpg

Taken leave of your senses? btw on a serious note lose at least a pair of those spots. When I worked for BMW there were numerous cases of overheating with 4 installed and a tech note about voided warranty/reduction in cooling drastically reduced with 2 sets fitted rather than one.

Cheers guys..

Yeah Si i've heard something along those lines before..may remove them all.

Keep an eye on the flimsy fan on the underside of the car that's used to cool the PAS pump, they get broken easily and I've seen plenty of fires break out or damage done as a result of everything getting too hot especially on SC/TC variants!

TrackCar & F30 330d
They are cracking cars.
You should chop the centre silencer out. They sound loads better. The race exhaust we have one one of our race Minis has no centre silencer and it sounds wicked.
:)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Heard horror stories about the electric power steering pumps on these! Did you get extended warranty?

Porsche Boxster987S
crackin mate. Cheers for the wee run in it last night. Sounds fantastic and goes well. Bird magnet;);) let me know when your free n ill get some decent pics sorted. Still prefer a turbo though;) x

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Cracking cars mate! Loved driving mine so much, put a smile on my face every day of the 2 years I had mine, good choice squire!!

ValverInBits
God I'd love to have one of these. Great cars and really good looking too. Soo much better than the current shape

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
f**king thirsty things, but good to drive and very quick. Engines better on the new ones, but yours is nicer in pretty much every other way. Get rid of the spots asap! Which steering wheel? 3 or 2 spoke?

ST
Warren, its not too bad tbh, between 22-28mpg, same as the R27 was..tho when gunning it last night head to head with a Focus ST, it was showing mid teens..

3 spoke wheel.

Tangoed Works
looks the bizzo, think 2 spots will be better than two, but dont worry about the overheating, as said before, the radiator is approx 20% oversized on these cars. the engine is over engineered for the current stresses it encouters.