ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Toy :)

Black 172 FF
Got a new 360 last week after not having one for nearly a year.. couldnt resist this to go along with it:

IMG_0346.jpg

Only a cheap Benq HDTV DLP but its awsome for watching TV on and playing the 360!! Just got to fill those holes in the wall now and get a HD cable for the 360! :eek:

Citroen DS3 DSport
Not this debate again............ Each to their own. I think the PS3 is better, you prefer the 360. Great stuff. Moving along.

Nice setup you have there :)

Black 172 FF
Just brough it off a friend who had it from ebuyer at the begining of the year, watched a film on it last night and its awsome :cool:

Not a fan of the PS3 had a friends for a while and just didnt enjoy it like i did the 360.. i origionally sold my 360 for a PS3 but have just ended up with a 360 again and a WII for a laugh when people are over :)

Black 172 FF
Yeah im trying to work out how to do it neatly need to buy some leads and run them from the projector to somewhere where i can plug everything in :S Just got a single video lead and power running to it at the moment :)

IMG_0353.jpg

Monaro VXR
well where do you start
the 360 is better

do we need to go on ?

Give me one reason why its better?

PS3 pad is shite compared to the 360 pad. Costs more to run the PS3 since it needs twice the wattage of the 360 to power up. Games on the PS3 even most new ones are only 720P all the recent games I bought for my 360 are 1080P.

Oh and the games are actually more expensive on the PS3 I noticed for the same game compared to the 360 versions. Least that's what I noticed in HMV. Can be as much as a £10 difference.

And when you spend £300+ on a console the least they could do is put a component HD cable in the box. But instead you have to buy an HDMI or component cable for HD playback. Least MS are nice enough to include the HDMI cable and component cable on their £300 machines.

On another note project is cool though. Would love one but no where for it to go in my living room. The only suitable wall happens to be the one across from the window so it would be washed out all the time.