ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new wheels and exhaust

racing blue 182
got my 3/4 reg on front,another set of wheels haha

went for turini's had them painted anthracite to match my side bullets

clio1-1.jpg

also had a exhaust fitted at a.a.s full stainless and decat with 3" out rolled tips

clio3.jpg

coming together now :cool:

comments welcome:cool:

MK3, RX450H.
^ +1
And + another, my girlfriend likes them and she rarely likes anything to do with cars lol!

2001 Clio 172
Looking really nice mate. And im another who thinks the blue badge fits in well. Im going to suggest dark stripes (same colour as bullets/wheels to match) or none at all? :)

Last edited:
  racing blue 182
@ Blighty the stripes will be staying white lol it come with out them and i got them fitted as i think they look well on the rb's cheers for comment tho dude

@ jimmy i am running stock suspension and sportlines at the min, getting coilovers soon but busy saving cheers for comment

cheers for all the comments

racing blue 182
yeah the sharks the paul and shark logo mate

had one on every car ive owned lol no real reason its there tbh,just wear alot of paul and shark and like the badge lmao

whats terrace clothes mean ?

cheers for positive comments:D

Stripped yozza'd cup
Looks nice mate, the only thing I would say is the wheels don't really go with the stripes....

White wheels + stripes would look great.
Anthracite wheels without striped would look great too.

Just not sure about them together.

I also like the blue diamonds!

Looks really nice mate, i also think the blue diamonds are a win matches the bullets.

The only thing i would say is get the rear diamond to the match the front one.

racing blue 182
cheers for comment mate

love are hate with the stripes i suppose,i really like them with the dark wheels

racing blue 182
Looks really nice mate, i also think the blue diamonds are a win matches the bullets.

The only thing i would say is get the rear diamond to the match the front one.

cheers bud

the fronts carbon and plan on doing back the same at some stage

racing blue 182
cheers mate

reg on back come off my old car and will be changed at some point for a standard sized one

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Loving the look of this 182 :) blue diamond deffo FTW!!

Also where did u get ur A.A.S system from??

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Nooo doesn't look right in black :S White stripes and maybe if it didn't feel right then paint the numbers and letter on the bullets White and the centre cap diamond White but but tbh it looks good as it is :)

2001 Clio 172
It would look better when properly done, instead of my rubbish photoshop. Each to their own though :)