ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Octavia VRS on Autotrader.

Trader Rating - 83.3%
10   2   0
  Honda & VW
You are in the same boat as me then, wishing I'd kept my Audi now also. Can't find another example that's anywhere near as tidy as mine. The chap who bought mine came from Swindon to see it (I'm in Gloucestershire), he went to Nottingham before viewing mine, then after I flatly rejected his low offer he went back down to Portsmouth to look at another. I then got a call a few hours later saying that he's happy to pay my asking price as the others weren't a scratch on mine.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Mehh, do miss the Audi but hey ho. Had someone view the VRS tonight and hes getting back to me tomorrow once hes spoken to the wife.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Not sure, I just hated it. Out of the 20ish cars I've owned it's the only one I have hated. Even liked the Mondeo I sold to Daniel more lol.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Not sure, I just hated it. Out of the 20ish cars I've owned it's the only one I have hated. Even liked the Mondeo I sold to Daniel more lol.

My god that was a loud drive home. Louder than a Spitfire and it was a 2.0 N/A mundano! lol.

​Your clio was mint though. Proper mint.