ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My old 106 gti on ebay!!!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Focus ST-3
haha tell me about it!! i thought i did reasonably well getting 2800, if he gets that much i wont be happy haha

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Focus ST-3
like the headlights tbh, i think black n white are the only colours that can pull off angel headlights

Yeh I agree, on some cars/colours they look bad, but on my old 106 i think they looked alright. They were shocking for visability though!!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Focus ST-3
Sorry but the headlights are gash. Looks a tidy example though. Would love one as my next car, that or a VTS.

It was a very tidy example, I searched long and hard to find it, and travelled about 150 miles to get it too. It only had 29k on it when i bought it about 3 years ago. Never had a single fault with it, kinda wish i never sold it

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
^^Sounds like something you sell. Stupid price for a 106.

well if you can sell something for a HIGH PRICE would be a proper idiot :banghead:not to; common sense really when you run a business; sell things for a profit