ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My old thread if you re-call (250bhp clio williams)

Elise,Pum,WRX,MCS,R6
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=154210

was speaking to him today and had a quick wii look under the bonnet, didnt look standard at all, but still had a open air induction kit which means it isnt on tb's/charger. tried getting a pic from my camera phone but was too dark.

need your guys help first tho, his going away for a week or two and leaving his car outside his front drive but he wants to take something out so it makes it harder for someone to steel and use it, whats the best bit too pull out? fuse etc...
im seeing him tommorrow and will get some pictures up, anyone got a pic of a standard williams?

www.renparts.co.uk
undo the starter motor wires, take the battery out, problem is that it is more likely to be trailered away, cant he bung someone 15 quid to use their garage? or park it behind someones car on a drive etc?

CB600FS
Chances are as said above its more likely to be low loaded or towed away - don't have to fiddle about/noisey etc. Drag it on and thats it.

Can't he park it between cars or in someones garage as said above

Elise,Pum,WRX,MCS,R6
nah dont think he can park it off road anywhere, i know most would trailed it away but if anyones got a step by step guide to removing something that i could pass on to him. he looks after his car and is really worried.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
This may or may not work. Take 4 old spark plugs, remove the electrode end using a saw leaving the thread in place, fit and add plug leads etc. This would mean that at first sight, everything was normal. I'm not sure what it would do to the spark/engine though if it was turned over.

This may or may not work. Take 4 old spark plugs, remove the electrode end using a saw leaving the thread in place, fit and add plug leads etc. This would mean that at first sight, everything was normal. I'm not sure what it would do to the spark/engine though if it was turned over.

too much work, disconncting the fuel pump does pretty much the same thing.

Jusr try to make the car as unappealing to theives as possible, alarms, stoplocks etc. if hes goig to be leaving it a whiled may be worth investing in a wheel clamp

Better than yours. C*nt.
Put it on axle stands and take the wheels off? They think it's a non-runner and they'd have to find a set of wheels to go on it to get it anywhere...

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Remove the downpipe, they'll s**t a brick when it starts
LOL, that one sounds good.
Disconnecting the battery is not a good idea at all.
Depending on where its kept is there anyway of blocking it in with another car or anything?

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
it seems funny that a bloke with a supposed 250 bhp engine does not know how to dis assemble the car from working......

sorry back on subject, why not a few things, wheels off, battery out, ht leads..etc

Elise,Pum,WRX,MCS,R6
it seems funny that a bloke with a supposed 250 bhp engine does not know how to dis assemble the car from working......

sorry back on subject, why not a few things, wheels off, battery out, ht leads..etc

his a really nice chap but doesnt know s**t about cars(mechanical)... hince why i want to help the fella out and it would be a shame for some pikey scum to take the car and f**k up a nice example,