ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My PH1 172

After my AX decided that it want to short and almost catch fire a few weeks ago I decided that I couldn't warrant putting any more money in to it and that it was time to get a new car.

After um-ing and ah-ing for a while Matt (Bezza4) subtly planted seeds for a hot hatch after which I decided on a 172.

I've been driving it for 3 weeks now and have enjoyed every minute of it :D And, without driving one, I can say i'm happy with my decision to go for a PH1 over a PH2.

DSCF2005-640.gif

DSCF2004-640.gif

DSCF2003-640.gif

DSCF2001-640.gif

It went in to Yozzasport/JWA on Tuesday for a major service and both belt changes as there was no evidence of them being done previously and the only advisory I came away with was the rear brakes being low but useable until it's next service. (Must say thanks to them for a great and friendly service - cheers guys)

Any and all comments/suggestions welcome:)

Cheers,
Mike

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Ph1s seem to make me quite moist at the moment :p

Dan

Cheers for the comments.

Not sure what it's been lowered on, all I know is that they were 25% lowering springs.

With regards to the exhaust; I quite like it at the moment, but then my bank balance won't allow me to dislike it ;)

Plus there a couple of things (Drivers side fog light, a few paint chips) that I want to get sorted before I replace working items.

Lots of Alfas
Looks very nice ritchie.nice upgrade from a AX. Did you buy it from someone in the leicestershire area? Ive sure ive seen that car around here before.

Looks very nice ritchie.nice upgrade from a AX. Did you buy it from someone in the leicestershire area? Ive sure ive seen that car around here before.

No, it came from Bromsgrove. It is a very nice upgrade from the AX:D

Cheers for all the positive comment guys, and for creating such a large amount of useful info on the forum - i'm searching and taking time to digest:)