ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My RB 182 on Piston Heads

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  ITB'd Clio
If you want to sell quick change the pic and advert, its cheap and should sell quickly.

Trader Rating - 83.3%
10   2   0
  Honda & VW
Photo isn't that bad but as it's the only one it let's the whole advert down

Personally I would amend the layout of the advert for easy reading...

95000 miles
Service history
12 Months mot,Tax till April 2012
2 Previous keepers
Pro-speed stainless exhaust
Both cup packs
Uprated lower engine mount bushes
Both keys

All usual extras ie:
Climate control
Half leather interior
xenon headlights
cruise control etc
Number plate included at the right price.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wondered if it was too cheap ? Ie would put people off.

I don't have time to mess about for months selling, hence its priced to sell ASAP.

Don

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  182 & LY Clio 220 ed
My only comment on the Advert is that in one of the pictures it has a 'Cup' badge on the door...so people may think its a 182 Cup as externally its exactly the same...that could put off those in the know.

Its definitely well priced, as said, All the Best with the Sale :)

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
Open to 'sensible' offers on this guys. Needs to be gone before I move.

id knock abt 1k off the price if not more, if ur wanting a quick sale, as there's loads & loads of low milers around ur asking price

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  RB 182
id knock abt 1k off the price if not more, if ur wanting a quick sale, as there's loads & loads of low milers around ur asking price

Fairplay you are an absolute dildo. The price is fine, I just don't think much is selling at the moment. Any cheaper and you might lose interest as people will be suspicious I cheap it is. I can't see any low mileage RB 182's anywhere else for less.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Seat Ibiza
Fairplay you are an absolute dildo. The price is fine, I just don't think much is selling at the moment. Any cheaper and you might lose interest as people will be suspicious I cheap it is. I can't see any low mileage RB 182's anywhere else for less.

Tehehehe.

Is it on eBay too?

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +

if the price is fine then why aint it sold? it was only a suggestion, you can price it at £5000 , but its one thing asking that and a totally different thing if you'll get it! You might want to do your research before making FOUL remarks as its a FACT at what prices they sell at and what prices they dont seem to be selling!

bet he aint even had one call at that price, but if not desperate to sell then just leave it, someone will buyit eventually, just depends when!

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Clio 197
I wondered if it was too cheap ? Ie would put people off.

I don't have time to mess about for months selling, hence its priced to sell ASAP.

get this in the advert too, its a point which backs up the current selling price, the more information the better.

Looks a nice car (lower than standard too!) Good luck with the sale

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Clio 197
wants to put it in autotrader as they sell very very cheap on ebay

yep ebay is dogshit, i only had messers on ebay when i put my cup up for sale earlier on in the year.

Trouble with eBay is its all to easy to message a seller or click "buy now" rather than ringing a seller and actually having a genuine conversation. Piston heads was also a waste of time, sold most of my previous cars through awareness from a A4 For Sale sign in the window!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  RB 182
yep ebay is dogs**t, i only had messers on ebay when i put my cup up for sale earlier on in the year.

Trouble with eBay is its all to easy to message a seller or click "buy now" rather than ringing a seller and actually having a genuine conversation. Piston heads was also a waste of time, sold most of my previous cars through awareness from a A4 For Sale sign in the window!

I found the opposite when i sold my last GTI 6. Pistonhead was full of people asking if i'd swap it for a saxo, owners forum was full of people wanting it for 50p. Had loads of calls from ebay and sold it 2 days for the asking price after putting it on.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Cheers for that advice.

Maybe I could pay someone to take it away.......:banghead: