ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Red 197

Mk3 Megane 250
maknj7.jpg

ji2kja.jpg

14vhau.png

f1b7f9.jpg

And one with a friends 172! She is on here as Wee_Shawzy I Believe lol

Megane R26
Did you add the F1 stickers yourself??

It's not an R27 is it? No anth wheels or red Brembos

Mk3 Megane 250
Did you add the F1 stickers yourself??

It's not an R27 is it? No anth wheels or red Brembos
Nah Never Added them buddy, Its an Ex Renault UK Company Car, and the person that had it before has had the stickers put on (Minus The Roof One) Bluetooth Hands Free Kit, Black Double Optic Headlights & Recaros :cool:

Mk3 Megane 250
Looks nice mate. Where abouts in town did you take the pics?
The pics were taken at Edinburgh park at the gyle, security don't like you there tho lol.

Looks good. Not sure on the R27 stickers if it's not...
They were already on the car buddy, not to everyones taste and under no illusion that it could ever be an R27, but the stickers have grown on me :)

Mk3 Megane 250
Little Update Here. Got an ITG filter from K-Tec This Morning, so just need to get on an open road and see how it goes lol. But good Speedy Service from them.

Flamer
yeh both pretty standard as we both just got them, an xmas came about. iv got hid's instead. so im a girl without a vagina apparently lol!!!

120d M Sport
yeh both pretty standard as we both just got them, an xmas came about. iv got hid's instead. so im a girl without a vagina apparently lol!!!

Well we could be convinced otherwise with some pics (PM if needs be ;)), sort some Xenons out though.

Nissan 350z
Hmm but surely HIDs in the standard CUP headlight units will be horribly scattered without the projector lens to focus the light. Dont you get flashed alot by oncoming vehicles?

I hate seeing blue HIDs on cars that cant focus the beam. Even saw them fitted to a standard yellow cab :mad:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Why has it not got Xenons?

Smashed and cheap repair?

Also Ian do you have more pics of the wee shawzy?

Mk3 Megane 250
Good pics..

I had a Red R27, loved it tho the graphics on yours are a bit hmm tho.
They are the standard graphics, all be it without the roof one, although as I said earlier it's an ex Renault UK car and they had it spec'd like this, why I don't know. I know it's not an F1 and not trying to make it out as one, if I was I would have had the wheels and calipers painted by now. I like it the way it is!

Flamer
i dont get flashed for my hid's. Why does it have hid's, because i put them on.

An its called my red 197 not my r27