ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Replica Build ( pearl black 1.2 )

172 Rep
Hopefully I'll get spacers on soon just have no time ATM, getting the prep ready for it to be sold so it's all mechanically 100% and clean for who ever buys it

172 Rep
zyge8ure.jpg

Just a photo from last week as me and a few mates off here had a little meet up Rayleigh

172 Rep
evu4asu8.jpg

Latest thing I've done it stripping out the rear, no one ever uses the back seats so I thought why not, picked up a set of boards to cover up all the metal etc,

172 Rep
Next will be a sport interior to go in as I'm sick of the horrid blue seats!

ena2edy4.jpg

Pringles can exhaust because race car..

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks good.

You going to get some new front seats as then aqua colour ones you have are awful. Ha.

172 Rep
qa5y5esa.jpg

Best thing to see when coming home! Sport steering wheel, some blue conduit to spruce up the engine bay and speedline corse stickers from n2grafix when the turinis go for a refurb, happy days

172 Rep
Coming along nice joe. Until u buy my cup 1 day lol

Good to see u got the b*****d bolt out

Haha mate you know as soon as you want to sell your cup I'm your man! When you strip yours out I'll give you a hand lol! And what's his contact details

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Haha mate you know as soon as you want to sell your cup I'm your man! When you strip yours out I'll give you a hand lol! And what's his contact details

Haha top lad. Yeah man im gonna strip it nxt saturday

Go on my fb page. His name is john blamey (JP Polishing)

172 Rep
Not much progress recently due to work etc, cleaned out the inlet manifold as the d4f is s**t for oil breathing, was disgusting, so was the induction kit, was cleaned, left to soak and oiled, windscreen washer pump has gone so new one has been ordered, new coil pack and sparks are on the way as mines had it, and the car has a horrible banging noise on full lock to the right, suspected top mounts but will look at the driveshafts etc, get the bodywork cleaned up and some bits sprayed before 2014 then she's up for sale January/February

Looks nice mate! Did you have to change your dash for the doorcards to fit properly when the door closes - or is that corner moulding the same?
I'd love to put a sport interior into mine, but cba if I have to change the whole dash just for the door cards. (could always just do the seats I guess)

172 Rep
Looks nice mate! Did you have to change your dash for the doorcards to fit properly when the door closes - or is that corner moulding the same?
I'd love to put a sport interior into mine, but cba if I have to change the whole dash just for the door cards. (could always just do the seats I guess)

moulding is the same mate, fit all straight and no problems what so ever, could always do the seats as you said mate :)