ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My shiny black magic 182 on 2118's

Honda ATR
hi guys ive just spent the past few hours cleaning my motor. i think it looks rather good......

feb2010001.jpg

feb2010002.jpg

feb2010003.jpg

feb2010004.jpg

feb2010005.jpg

feb2010006.jpg

feb2010008.jpg

feb2010009.jpg

feb2010010.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Parada sidewalls always look wierd compared with other tyres.

Epic dry day tyres tho!

Stunning.

ph2 172 and 106 gti
get asked that all the time lol, got em off here sometime last year. dont really see many in anthacite so thats why i got them

Yeah found white and silver new but no athracite, that said i have some th monos on order but the more i see these the more i like them,

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
not usually a fan of 2118's but look pretty damn good there!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
looks gorgeous mate, i knew it would look good with some tlc and tyre gloss :) shame about you not polishing the exhausts though, would have just added that extra touch :)

Mini Clubman
looks ace. just needs splitter and metal polish on exhaust. then interior strip. u can get over the front rubbing by cutting the plastic in the arch where the bracket sits. thats what i did to mine and it was exactly the same as urs.

audi a6 3.0tdi
Only thing missing on that car to make it perfect is a ph1 front end. Other than that its stunning :)

#001 172 Exclusive
looks really nice love them wheels! always wanted them on my inferno but could never get hold of any then it was 2 late!