ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My sideskirt was stolen last night!

BG 182
Hey guys just a warning to you all woke up this morning and some little gypsy has knicked my drivers side side skirt the car was parked at our lasses house in Darlington also noticed there is a trophy down the street from where she lives with the other side one missing if you could keep a eye on eBay for me that would be great!

alien green rs133
hmmm i know someone who bought a passenger trophy skirt and a pearl black driver side one, off a clio breaker in darlo.....

BG 182
No I didn't buy my own sideskirts as for 1 they only stole one off my car and 2 they were from about 200 miles away

S4 Avant
I've got one black and one red one you can have?

Could I just confirm to anyone who has searched "side skirts for sale", and found this page; that I do not have any side skirts for sale, nor have I ever had. Please stop PMing me about my non existent side skirts.

BG 182
Could I just confirm to anyone who has searched "side skirts for sale", and found this page; that I do not have any side skirts for sale, nor have I ever had. Please stop PMing me about my non existent side skirts.
All I have to say is lol and that's what you get for trying to take the piss out other peoples misfortune especially when I only posted on here to let people know what happened and to keep a eye on their cars