ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Sunflower (And previous cars)

Just realised I have never done one of these threads before. I have always had Renaults, started off with my 1.2 Mk1 back in 2006! Bought it standard, lowered it and fitted it with the worst backbox and alloys ever. Loved it then though.

180120081491.jpg

PICT0041.jpg

22092006003.jpg

Had that all through Sixth Form, then for Uni I bought my parent's car, a boring Mk2 Laguna DCi, won't bore you with the pics. It was by far the most unreliable car I have owned. Then I bought a Valver from eBay for £450 from Norwich.

18032010115b.jpg

07052010200-1.jpg

07052010196.jpg

IMG_08061.jpg

(Not me driving, guy that was operating the rolling road)
IMG_08081.jpg

05052010183-1.jpg

(Yes that's genuine mileage!)
2vmelxijpg.png

That is still my favourite car I have ever owned, but for some reason I felt like I wanted a Laguna again. Got a Mk2 Laguna 2.0T this time,

04052010181.jpg

but didn't keep it for long as it drank fuel and was too heavy for my liking. Luckily I managed to swap it for my Sunflower :D from Reevio. I love rarity, I had a '91 Valver which there were very few, Mk2 Ph1 2.0T Laguna which is fairly rare and now a Ph1 Sunflower.

IMG_0502-1.jpg

IMG_0608.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

(old exhaust)

Very happy with this, although it did give me some headaches over the exhaust and dogbone mount, but it drives perfectly now!

BONUS: Cake :)

IMG_0832.jpg

Last edited:
  Ph1 172.
Just out of interest, do you know where your Sunflower was first registered or which garage sold it? I only ask as my Odyssey has a registration very similar yours X**7 AAY

edit: My car is in the background of the shot of the valver heading into to be put on the rollers. :cool:

Just out of interest, do you know where your Sunflower was first registered or which garage sold it? I only ask as my Odyssey has a registration very similar yours X**7 AAY

I have noticed it seems quite a common number plate, Il check in the receipts when I get home on Sunday where it's from - it has about 10 owners iirc so it's been around the block!

Wtf is that cake meant to be?

My old housemates GF used to bake all the time, she baked this for my birthday as I was reasonably well known for having a noisy yellow car. She did a American Football and a Wookie for the other housemates, the Wookie was particularly good.

edit: My car is in the background of the shot of the valver heading into to be put on the rollers. :cool:

It was first registered at Ceder Motors LTD in Barwell, Leicestershire, same as yours?

It also used to have a private plate, S700 NGS if anybody recognizes that.

valver, its just like my old one!! :D

I do like! Think I saw that on clio16valver a few times.

mgoode180566

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Sunflower
Everyone knows the sunflowers are the most exclusive, the quickest and worth the most ! ( baiting :) )

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
when i was buying, i was set for buying a sunflower, couldnt view it till the end of the week though, guy phoned me mid week to say it was gone! was a minter too. although my black one is awesome!

when i was buying, i was set for buying a sunflower, couldnt view it till the end of the week though, guy phoned me mid week to say it was gone! was a minter too. although my black one is awesome!

Haha, I am expecting quite a bit of interest in this when I do sell. I'm likely to be having my parents 04 plate 320d off them, I've got to wait until they find a replacement first.