ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Uncles New Toy

GOLF GT TDI
My Uncles just picked up his New Toy wish i had it:(

Lambo.gif

Lambo2.gif

Lambo3.gif

Lovely:approve: is that seriously the reg plate ?? If so thats worth a good few ££££'s too

- a cup would have it though the twisties though lol.;)

GOLF GT TDI
well for my 21st b/day i drove his Ferrari 360 Spyder for an hour :) with him in the passenger seat of course, so even if i drive it down his drive at least i can say i have lol

BMW M4; S1000 RR
That's a nice car. Get the other Murci alloys though;)

Looks proper high though, did he get the 4x4 version? Get some Apex.. And silvervisions wouldn't hurt mate. :)

Clio MK2 (1.2)
lovely motor m8, best thing about the, when u drive nd 1 comes up behind u with its air intake vents open looks like a monster :p their well fast been in 1 not long ago borther's friend, i was amzaed by the power lol.

GOLF GT TDI
all Murcielago are all wheel drive, its the 6.5L version if thats what u ment

Last edited:
  GOLF GT TDI
the bloke who my uncle bought the car off had a lime green one but part ex it for the yellow one and now wantd to sell it as hes going abroud

Integra Type-R DC2
Id rather have the Gallardo Spyder. Something about the Murcielago has never looked right to me. Unless its the LP640. ;)

Last edited:
Not a fan of the styling or colour, but i bet that motor sounds immense when its on full chat!

If you do get to drive it, send it towards Bedford ;)

D

dick

lol i was going down a DC approaching a roundabout other day, this thing was behind me doing same speed, i was sloing to about 20ish and it just absolutely nailed it to get infront b4 the roundabout, i thout about being a c**t and not letting him in but thout nah.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
lol i was going down a DC approaching a roundabout other day, this thing was behind me doing same speed, i was sloing to about 20ish and it just absolutely nailed it to get infront b4 the roundabout, i thout about being a c**t and not letting him in but thout nah.

:rofl:

Quoted for comedy value.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Gorgeous! Proper lambo compared to the Audi-fied Gallardo. Oooo, the styling, the power, the vents, the vetical doors......the stain on my trousers :eek:

GOLF GT TDI
My uncle and myself went to Lamborghini London today because he wants to get LP640 wheels for it,

anyway we walked in id never been in a place like it the service is just like no other, we walked into the place and unlike other places where u get bombarded with sales people we had a look around with no fuss we then went to the desk,

My uncle said what he wanted and we then waited for the right person to talk to, once they arrived we went into the side rooms where there where leather seats asked if we wanted a drink or anything, looked like a lounge and just spoke to us about the different specs etc he even got round to choosing the colour he wanted them from a whole colour chart.

i then left the room because i didnt think it was right that i knew know how much they where going to charge him,

then had a casual drive home,