ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My video attempt so far. Opinions welcome/wanted

cjgower

ClioSport Club Member
So I've tried to re-create a fancy video by a production company called Format67. So far I've managed to get my hands on some fairly nice cars. And I've used my clio also :D. Its not complete yet and the deadline is on the 24th of this month. All opinions and comments welcome. You guys like car so its interesting to get as many of your opinions as possible. Im just a little concerned as it lacks a story/narrative

I've still got a 306 Gti-6 and a really nice 05 plate PPP scooby to film :D

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Like that, good effort.

Critique, should have faded out at the end. It just sort of stopped. And a couple of panning shots were too fast.

​Other than that, really impressive IMO!

Nissan 350z
Yeah really good video that! Top effort :)
Apart from the bloke driving the Clio looking awkwardly at you the whole time your filming lol

Twingo Dynamique
I agree with wick :) maybe just slow it all down to make it last a little longer, there's no rush to get through it all in a certain time is there?? If you want a story ish perhaps change the order of clips, as if the clio is visiting each car... :S just an idea that popped into the noggin :L

cjgower

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah really good video that! Top effort :)
Apart from the bloke driving the Clio looking awkwardly at you the whole time your filming lol

Hahaha yeah I had realised. That would be my dad :eek:

I agree with wick :) maybe just slow it all down to make it last a little longer, there's no rush to get through it all in a certain time is there?? If you want a story ish perhaps change the order of clips, as if the clio is visiting each car... :S just an idea that popped into the noggin :L

Not a bad idea at all. Will certainly consider it :D

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
I was just getting into that and it finished.. It should be a fair bit longer once the other couple of cars are added to the mix though. What you have so far is very good!

n2x

e60/f10
Nice video. The ONLY small thing that put me off was the 00:39-00:40 zoom which was too fast. Other than that, liked it.

cjgower

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers for all the feedback everyone. I used a Canon 550D with kit lens, and a 50mm f1.4 lens. Opteka HD steadicam and a pretty basic tripod, After effects and Adobe Premiere for editing