ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Z3 clay bar clean! (56k No!!!)

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Hope you like: No comments about it being a hairdressers car please as have already been through that when I said I was getting the car!

It was cleaned, clay bared, polished, quick detailer spray after.

DSC01620.jpg

DSC01603.jpg

DSC01604.jpg

DSC01605.jpg

DSC01606.jpg

DSC01607.jpg

DSC01608.jpg

DSC01609.jpg

DSC01610.jpg

DSC01611.jpg

DSC01612.jpg

DSC01613.jpg

DSC01614.jpg

DSC01615.jpg

DSC01616.jpg

DSC01617.jpg

DSC01618.jpg

DSC01622.jpg

DSC01619.jpg

DSC01621.jpg

They were taken at the entrance road to Plumpton Race Course.

Hope you all like :)

Thanks

Adam

In it's propper posing position with the front wheels at an angle. Nice looking motor.

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
In it's propper posing position with the front wheels at an angle. Nice looking motor.

Its to give the impression I drive it like a grandad! If you look at the rears they are down a fair bit ;) Only done 2300 miles and will be needing a new set very soon! :eek:

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Get a new boot lid and some new style rear lights and a nice oval exhaust and she'd be rate nice bud.

very nice adam about time you got some good pics of the car, we have all been waiting for a while lol

nice one mate...

but i still cant believe how quick you 1.2 was that day at the BBQ im sure ryan would agreeee

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
very nice adam about time you got some good pics of the car, we have all been waiting for a while lol

nice one mate...

but i still cant believe how quick you 1.2 was that day at the BBQ im sure ryan would agreeee

Lol...sorry its taken ages to get the car to a standard im proud of ;) Yeh I miss the clio a lot - confused so many people in their vtr's, xr2 (8v's) etc. Apparently the guy that brought it off me has got or is getting a body kit fitted :cry:

Love the car, what engine is it?

Its only the 1.9 4 cylinder 148bhp rwd version but im happy. Although I reckon its only slightly faster 0-60 than my old 1.2 :S much better top end though ;)

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Get a new boot lid and some new style rear lights and a nice oval exhaust and she'd be rate nice bud.

I prefer these lights to the newer ones really but im getting the bootlid redone because I want to get rid of the crappy boot rack holes.

Ive also ordered a fair few bits for her including manifold, sports cat, full system exhaust and one special bit off kit ;) All of this from America as worked out 3 times cheaper!

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
At first I was debating whether or not to get the car based on the red but now I love it :approve:

Thank you for the comments people :)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I love the hairdresser jokes coming from people in clio's
Better the hairdresser than the assistant me thinks
Nice car by the way

ian

RB 182
Slightly off topic but what mods did u have on the 1.2 if you don't mind me asking. Heard it flewww :D . Nice and sparkly clean as well mate :rasp: