ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N/W FCS Convoy Sunday 13th June

172 with k-tec sound
i will be going to bed for 8:00pm and getting up for 1:30am, as i allways find 5 hours is good enough. (well its worked every year so far);)

G51 BEN
hmmmm apparently my mates are going out round town after footy.... I might go out for a couple and make Cal pick me up from town :)

G51 BEN
Ask.... Il need a good sleep tomorrow night though :)

Working a 3-11 then a 10-6 so may need some time off so I can go home and get some rest :p

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
dont want to sound like a c**t but need some advice.

im on the perfromance french car magazine stand and they need my car there by 6.45am (ball ache) do you think we will be there by that time if i go in convoy with you lot? got to run the car through a car wash aswell :cool:

lynden

Evo 8 MR
No, no chance.

We won't get there until after 7am and by that time the que of cars will be MASSIVE!!

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Thanks anyway dudes sofa boy is coming with us on the stand I think so tick us off the list, will see u all there anyway, been spraying stuff today so will be abit of a surprise for you lot ;)

172 with k-tec sound
only 8 of us now (9 if u count ben)

m65 jct 13 3:15am

Carl

charnock richard 3:45am

Cal + Ben (with McDonalds)
st3ve

lymm for about 4:30am

Cal (Greeni1.2)
wilky19
mat-nos (leading convoy)

keele for about 5:10

aucky
arran 182
megane sport lot

172 with k-tec sound
last few times we have been its taken around 30/40mins to get in, with us going earlier then i have before i wouldnt think it will be bad tbh.

172 with k-tec sound
And then there were seven:S

m65 jct 13 3:15am

Carl

charnock richard 3:45am

Cal + Ben (with McDonalds)
st3ve

lymm for about 4:30am

Cal (Greeni1.2)
mat-nos (leading convoy)

keele for about 5:10

aucky
arran 182
megane sport lot

172 with k-tec sound
just finished cleaning the beast, n given her a full tank of the good stuff, see u in the morning guys;)

Civic Type S GT
Don't even know why I botherd cleaning mine, it's only gonna get shat up again!

If light is good enough on the way should try and get I pic of each of us cruising down.

Evo 8 MR
just finished cleaning the beast, n given her a full tank of the good stuff, see u in the morning guys;)

Sweet, wish I had time to do the cup. :(

Don't even know why I botherd cleaning mine, it's only gonna get shat up again!

If light is good enough on the way should try and get I pic of each of us cruising down.

Course it will be light enough, it starts getting light from about 3am.