ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N* WUL (A10 near krespie kremes) lastnight

spoke to u at the lights. its a shame u aint coming to todays meet. ur clio looked mean, looked nuts when u overtook a few cars in front.

Black 182
Was good to talk to you. Hopefully I will manage to get to the next one. Cut that Golf VR6. was sweet.

Was heading up Holloway road to meet some friends. Ended up in an Irish pub . Not bad place but forget what it was called.

So are you about that area often.

Black 182
I had to work. Gutted , it would have been my first meet. Only had my 182 for about 3 months now. I have entered the world of clio madness and its great.
LOL

willjukes said:
Was good to talk to you. Hopefully I will manage to get to the next one. Cut that Golf VR6. was sweet.

Was heading up Holloway road to meet some friends. Ended up in an Irish pub . Not bad place but forget what it was called.

So are you about that area often.

yea man, come to the next meet.. if u go onto the south mimms pix thread, the second link is my clio